4

in the room right now there's me, the rest of the stylists and of course, måneskin.

i'm slowly getting to know everyone, and they were surprisingly friendly compared to other artists i've ever worked with.

victoria is sitting between me and damiano and on my right sits veronica, who is invested into a conversation with sara and ethan about some band all three like.

in all honesty i feel like i'm hanging out with my friends, not the people i work for.

we're still in the dressing room, but soon damiano announces that he wants to go for a smoke. ethan, veronica and i follow him, leaving the rest inside.

we chit chat on the balcony for a while, temporarily forgetting the cold that was trying to find its way inside our coats.

"you're greek? that's so cool!" damiano says excitedly after veronica mentioned my background.

"yeah i grew up there" i say "your pronounciation is very good!"

"thanks, i was not really sure honestly" he pauses to blow some more smoke "but i try"

"i can teach you some more if you want to" i propose and lean on the wall behind me.

"yeah sure, show me what you got" he says.

i say a random word and watch in amusement as both ethan and damiano struggle to get the hang of it.

"it has too many r's" ethan complains after several failed attempts.

"he struggles to roll his r's" damiano explains, teasing his friend.

"aw it's okay, there are many more words i can teach you, with less to no r's"

ethan thanks me and the small talk continues until all four of our cigarettes go off.

"let's head back inside" i say "i'm starting to get cold"

the rest nod in agreement and we make our way back to the dressing room, where we find everyone standing and cleaning up.

"the studio's staff told us that they have to lock up, so we have to go" sara explains as she's packing all her makeup supplies with the help of erica.

"yeah it's getting late after all" veronica agrees and she also starts packing her supplies.

i head over to my station and copy them, not really sure where i am supposed to put them, but thankfully, erica came to the rescue and put them all inside a small suitcase with my name on it. quite literally.

"we each have one in order to sort out which is which" she explains.

~~~~

"okay! everything is packed and ready to go!" erica exclaimed and picked up her suitcase "the staff's van is parked outside so let's get these downstairs before the driver starts calling me up to complain"

"i have something to grab from the storage room, don't wait for me" i say once sara has locked the dressing room.

"i'm gonna keep you company" victoria says. the rest look at us one last time, something like saying 'you sure?' and then they all head downstairs.

"now to find my key..." i say as i rummage through the pockets of my skirt.

"need a hand?" vic says and takes the suitcase from my hand anyways.

"at last! there it is!" i say "you don't have to carry it for me, you know"

"you did enough for me today, let me do something in return" she says and adds a "please bella~" when she sees that i'm a bit hesitant.

"fine fine" i say "i lost the battle the second you took it from my hands to be honest"

she smiles victoriously and we start walking. once we enter the now empty staff room, i look around for the locker i put my backpack in. during the whole process, i can feel victoria's gaze on me.

"okay, all done" i say "let's head downstairs as well, bet the guys are waiting for you"

"and they might even tease me about it later, but i can't spend a second away from my beautiful stylist"

"you keep calling me pretty when you're extremely attractive yourself, though" i point out and she blushes, but she's quick to cover it up by striking a dramatic pose.

"well of course i am, but it is rare for my amazing self to meet an even more beautiful person"

now it's my turn to blush.
she's such a flirt, dammit.

"there they are!" damiano yells once he sees us exit the building "took you long enough"

"i was looking for my key, sorry" i say apologetically.

"nah don't apologize i'm just joking" he says "how about you, vic? did you have fun?" he says and plays with her hair once we are close enough.

"keep it down guys, thomas has started his eight hour beauty sleep"

"why of course! we must not disturb our prince!"

"good night, it was nice meeting you all and i am looking forward to working with you" i say.

"she's such a sweetie, isn't she?" says victoria and swings her arm around my shoulders "see you again next week, bella! but until then," she pauses and slips a piece of paper in my hands "here's my phone number, obviously for business purposes"

"thanks, i will text you at some point"

"i'll hold onto that" she winks.

"okay lovebirds we get it, now hop on vic. you're gonna be seeing each other everyday for a month, no need to be dramatic" damiano urged us and pushes victoria inside the van "prince thomas might be missing his 0.02 seconds of sleep right now!"

victoria hops in as we all laugh, and i wish everyone goodnight.

once their gone, i make my way to the staff van and leave my suitcase.
"need a ride?" says erica from the driver's seat.

"erica? didn't you say there was a driver?"

"well there was but he was so tired that he barely kept himself awake until we got here, so i am doing his job instead tonight" she explains "he's my friend so i do him favours once in a while"

"is that so..." i say "i will need the ride, if you don't mind"

"jump in" she says and starts the engine "where to?"

i tell her my address and she drives off. during the ride we get to know each other as much as our now exhausted social skills allowed us.

as soon as i got home i took a quick shower and landed face first on my bed.

.

.

.
long chapter again
wow im feeling inspired :0