11

LIGHT SMUT - FEEL FREE TO SKIP
(by light i mean it's a makeout session)

though the entire flight i keep my earphones plugged in and i try to get some sleep.
i successfully manage to sleep for half an hour, then my bladder decided to wake me up.

i whine quietly as i make my way through the tight hallway to reach the toilet, but it's occupied.

i sigh and as i am about to spin around and head for the other toilet on the other side of the plane, the door opens.

"hi bella~" victoria pops her head from the door opening when she realized someone was behind it.

"hey..." i say.

silence falls between us and she seems to be a bit dozed off.

"vic...?" i say and she shakes her head, as if trying to wake up.

"sorry, i trailed off" she says and laughs it off "come on in"

"you're still inside though" i say but then she smiles playfully at me.

"exactly"

i blush hard as she stares at me, waiting for a yes or a no. i look around; everyone else is either asleep or minding their business.

i hesitantly nod positively and she smiles as she smoothly pulls me in the tight space.

the door closes behind me and i lock it with my free hand, since the other one is still being held by victoria.

as soon as the door locks, she pushes me against it, her hands all over me and her lips on mine.

i kiss her back hungrily and my hands go for her hair. we pause to take a breath and i hear someone knock on the door.

"is everything alright in there?" an unfamiliar voice which i assume was one of the flight attendants says.

victoria covers my mouth with her palm before i get the chance to speak.
"yeah, i'm sorry! i will be out in a second!"

"alright, just don't occupy the room for too long, ladies" she says and we hear the tapping of her heels getting more and more distant as she makes her way to her seat.

"did she really say 'ladies'?" i whisper when we're sure she's gone.

"i think she did" victoria says, her eyes wide from shock.

"holy fuck..."

a few moments pass and we're just standing there in half shock-half amusement.
but that is until victoria realizes she's still pinning me against the door and that our faces are inches apart.

"i guess we should finish what we started at least" she says.

"let's make it quicker though" i say "i don't really want to but i don't think she's going to be understanding for a second time"

victoria nods and leans closer. she places her knee between my legs and her free hand goes to the back of my neck. she pulls me in and our lips crash once again, less hungrily but still passionately.

i hold onto her face gently and caress her cheeks with my thumbs. she hums happily and smiles into the kiss, which causes my stomach to do a backflip.

"i think i should give you a souvenir" she says when we stop for a breath "we don't know when we'll have time for ourselves again"

i nod, slightly confused and she looks at me in the eye.
"can i take off your shirt?"

"yes" i stutter.

she carefully pulls the thick fabric over my head and tosses it onto the sink.

"now that's a sight to see..." she says and her eyes shine "everything about you is beautiful, bella"

i have already lost all confidence i had after that comment, so all i can do is watch her scan my upper body trying to decide where to leave her 'souvenir'.

after some second that felt like ages to my exposed skin and my excited heart, her eyes lock their target; my collarbone.

she looks at me as if asking for permission once more and once i grant it, she leans in.
as soon as her soft lips meet my skin, i almost gasp, but i am quick to cover my mouth with my hand until she's finished, still leaving several whimpers in the process, which seem to please her because she lets out a satisfied hum.

when she's done, she pulls away and admires her creation.
she would have probably stood there just staring at my bare skin for a lot longer if i hadn't started shivering because of the slightly lower temperature of the restroom.

as soon as she notices it, she reaches for my shirt and helps me put it on.
"i don't want my kat to catch a cold now, do i?" she says lovingly.

my heart skips a beat but i don't show it.
instead, i hold my arms open and she falls into them, then giving my cheek a light peck.

"you're so cute when you're shy" she says and i smile weakly at her.

we spend a few more seconds holding each other, and then she pulls away.
"i should go, it's probably been way too long"

"indeed" i say "i still haven't used the toilet-"

"see? even your body agrees that being with me is very important" she says sarcastically and i giggle "okay i'm gonna go now, see you in a bit"

"bye~" i say and she unlocks the door. as soon as it closes i lock it again.

after a couple of seconds -and after i had checked to make sure my appearance was not too messed up- i also exit the restroom and go back to my seat.

"where the hell have you been?" erica, who is sat next to me and woke up by the sound of me sitting back down, asks.

"toilet" i say "did i wake you up?"

"nah, i was half awake already" she says.

"i'm glad" i say.

she looks like she is about to ask more questions, but i am quick to change the subject and avoid getting interrogated.

as we talk about salem, i catch victoria looking at me from her seat. when she realises i've noticed her, she gives me a cute smile and turns back to her conversation with thomas, who is now teasing her again.

i subconsciously touch the spot she marked and i smile, which erica probably doesn't notice because she keeps going on about damiano's cat, bidet.

and at the sound of the cat's name, damiano, from the row behind us joins in and starts telling us the story of how bidet got her name.

.

.

.
long ass chapter but here y'all go
i know i said 'no smut' but that's not exactly smut,,, right??
anyways it's probably the last time im writing "smut" here anyways so enjoy it tho it's bad~~~