6

right in front of me stood damiano and behind him an relatively big red motorcycle, which i assume is rental because of a large, white sticker with the name of the company he rented it from, that was stuck on the left side of the vehicle.

“yeah, why?” he says as he high-fives me.

“i am still surprised that no fangirls have hurdled you yet”

he pulled a helmet behind his back and threw it at me, without having taken his off.

“this baby protects you from both other drivers and crazy fans” he says and points at the black helmet on his head.

“seems fair” i say and put on mine.

“hop on, vic will murder me if we get there a second later”

i giggle as i take a seat behind him.

“hold onto me, we don't want our beloved stylist to fly away this young”

i lightly punch his back and snake my arms around his waist.

“vic will surely murder me”

“why would she—” i try to say but at that exact moment he turns on the motorcycle and the engine makes a roaring sound. “talk about discreet” i say as we drive off.

“did you say something back there?”

“oh nothing”

the rest of ride is quiet since we can't really discuss anything because of the noise and the wind blowing against our faces.

unfortunately, since i wasn't aware of today's way of transport, i had not taken with me any sort of coat, since it had gotten relatively warmer outside.

the outcome of that was that as soon as i stepped off that motorcycle and took off my helmet, i sprinted inside the house, the front door of which a slightly confused ethan was holding open and who i didn't greet because i was freezing.

i kicked my shoes off my feet and plunged on the couch, close to the heater.

“make yourself at home, i guess” damiano says as he walks inside the house.

“sorry” i say apologetically “but i froze on there”

“is everything alright?” ethan asks as he gets inside the room as well.

“yeah, i just wasn't prepared for a motorcycle ride”

“did you freeze la mia bella bambina to death, damiano?” says victoria, who just walked inside the room “come here, let me warm you up”.

i get up from the couch to hug her and melt in her embrace. her touch instantly makes me feel warm and i smile as i rest my chin on her shoulder as she rubs my back.

“all good now, bella?” she says once we've pulled away.

“yeah...” i say.

“okay, now that you two are done” damiano cuts in “welcome to the måneskin residence, kat!”

“i'm happy to be here” i say and go over to ethan and give him a hug, then reach over for thomas and then finally end up in damiano's arms for a couple of seconds.

“i suppose she's warm now” thomas comments and his contagious laugh spreads around to everyone else.

we sit on the large couch as ethan makes me some tea and we watch damiano juggle two large oranges as he sings some random song he heard on the radio some time ago.

when ethan returns, he has in his one hand not two oranges but three and in his other hand is a mug.

“there you go” he says with a cute smile.

“thanks” i say and smile back.

we curiously observe as ethan stands right next to damiano and proceeds to start juggling all three of the oranges.

“time for the kids to play” victoria comments and shifts closer to me.

i chuckle and lean closer to her as we watch damiano stare at ethan in absolute awe.

“you're way too good at this! it's unfair!”

ethan smiled proudly as he caught the oranges one by one and returned them to the kitchen.

~~~~

around two hours have passed, in which i got to know everyone a lot better.

it is around lunch time now and my stomach growls, in an attempt to shift my attention to it.

“sounds like someone's hungry” victoria, who is the one currently laying on my lap, comments as she points at my stomach.

“i'm guilty” i admit and she chuckles.

“come on” she says and gets up “help me with the food and you shall be rewarded”

“ohh~” damiano teases us as we exit the living room, which causes victoria to give him the middle finger as she disappeared behind the wall that separates the kitchen from the living room.

loud laughter can be heard from the room we just left as i help victoria chop the ingredients to make tomato sauce.

“this thing always confuses me” victoria admits after i help her heat up a large pot with water “it has been proven that so far it only likes ethan”

“oh come on, you managed to do it just fine” i say and hop on the counter as we wait for the water to boil in order to put in the spaghetti thomas had announced he wanted to eat earlier.

“yeah because you helped me” she insists and sets the timer to five minutes “if i did it myself i would have probably burnt the kitchen down already”

“noo the poor kitchen” i say and receive a light punch on my shoulder “what was that for?”

“sweet revenge.” she says.

“don't kill her in there vic, we don't have time to hire you a new stylist” thomas yells from the living room and damiano bursts up laughing yet again.

victoria grabs a spatula and threatens the younger from a distance, as the guitarist gasps dramatically.

che idiota...” she says and approaches me.

the rest of the band can't see us from where they are sitting and this makes me feel more confident as she gets closer and closer.
she places her hands on the counter, my waist being between them. i look down and i can feel her breath on my face as he eyes switch from my lips to my eyes.

in the end, she locks her target and smoothly moves her face closer to mine.

now our lips are only inches apart and her eyes are looking at mine as if asking for some sort of permission, which i grant her, so she leans in.

.

.

.
long chapter again but i promise it's worth it ajjdjaja