19

i hate goodbyes, but at least this one is not permanent.

i am at the airport, accompanied by måneskin but undercover and erica, who came to see me off. 

i hug erica and promise her i will bring her something from greece once i'm back and she leaves, having some family business to attend.

i kiss goodbye ethan and damiano and —after a lot of asking and begging— thomas agrees to tape a short video of him saying ‘hi’ to cristina, as part of her birthday gift from me.

the boys leave us alone as i wait to pass the first security check and victoria stays for as long as possible.

“don't miss me too much” she says teasingly when it's time for me to leave.

“i will do my best” i say and hug her tightly, feeling the warmth of her embrace one last time —a feeling i will have to wait for a couple of weeks to feel again.

“have a safe flight” she says as i start walking away.

“it's not up to me—” i comment and stop on my tracks.

“then fucking die i guess, dumbass”

“i can't! you'll miss me too much!”

“shh now go! you're gonna miss your flight”

“fine” i groan “see you soon!” i say and walk away again, this time actually scanning my ticket and passing through the gate.

arrivederci bella

.

.

.
oop we done lmao
DW THERE'S ALSO AN EPILOGUE I DON'T WANT THIS BOOK TO FINISH EITHER I ENJOYED WRITING IT A WHOLE BUNCH