1

Here it is!! Like I said, short ass chapters but that means they'll be more to read right? I'm tryna push this story out in clusters so hopefully I can keep up 😬

Anyways,

Enjoy!!
——

Normani shoved the last of her pineapple chunks in her mouth as she rushed out the dance practice room

Normani shoved the last of her pineapple chunks in her mouth as she rushed out the dance practice room. She gave a rushed wave to her dance team as she ran out the building.

"Fuck," She groaned as she began running. The library closed in five minutes and she needed to talk to this tutor.

Right as she made it to the door, she saw a man getting ready to lock the doors.

"WAIT!" She yelped.

He looked up at her before removing his AirPod. "Sorry we're-"

"Did someone named Namjoon leave yet? I just need to talk to him for two seconds. Please, please, please." She begged.

He nods as he takes out the other AirPod in his ear. "Is it for tutoring or essay writing?"

"Tuto- oh wait are you him?"

He nods again ushering her in. "Yes I am, are you Normani? I think you know some of my friends on the dance team, they told me to wait for you."

She lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh bless them because if I missed you I would've cried." She giggles.

"Nah, nah it's fine. It's tutoring for which class?" He asks as double checks the locks doors.

"Um Music 415. It's music throughout cultures." She follows him out the door, readjusting her bag as they begin walking.

He takes out his phone before handing it to her. "That's funny, I'm actually assisting that class, um put your number in and I'll text you my rate, and my availability."

She gladly takes it before putting in her information before handing it back. "Thank you so much. I really need to pass this class to graduate." She smiles.

"No problem. Here to help. I'll text you tonight ok?" He gives her a reassuring smile before waving her off.

"Thank you again Namjoon! I'll be waiting!" She smiles before rushing off again. He stares at her a moment longer before unlocking his bike.

"She's cute." He says to himself.

Later that night Normani began picking her outfit for tomorrow when her phone buzzed.

Normani locked her phone

Normani locked her phone. "Hey Ry-"

She makes a face seeing her roommate making out with her boyfriend. "EXCUSE ME!" She says loudly. "The rule is not physical contact when I'm in the room!" She teases as they pull apart.

"Oh shut up Mani." Tae rolls his eyes as he lays back on the bed.

Ryan giggles as she cuddles up to her man. "We'll just wait until you're asleep."

Normani fake gags as she continues picking out her clothes. "You guys are so gross! I'll just go to Daya's room since you guys literally can't go 12 hours without fucking."

"Daya's with Jungkook, why do you think I'm here?" Tae smirks. "We'll be quick just go get a pizza or something."

Normani looks to her roommate who has her lip poking out. She's lucky she loves Ryan like a sister. "I'm giving y'all an hour, I have to go to the gym early tomorrow." She grumbles as she takes her headphones along with her phone and IPad.

"And burn a candle or something! I don't need the dorm smelling like bodies." She playfully glares at the couple once more before exiting the dorm.

Normani hummed softly to the song playing in her ears as she looked around the cafeteria.  She knew Ryan and Tae were gonna be a while so she wasn't really in a rush to get back. And, she could use this time to work on her songs.

She looked around the room for inspiration when she stumbled upon a familiar face. The sweet boy who was gonna become her tutor.  She couldn't hear anything but she watched his facial expressions as he talked to the girl next to him. He had a gorgeous smile and was just so expressive it was kind of cute.

A hand waved in front of her face and she looked up to see her two friends from class, Coco.

"Oh, hey." She smiled at the younger girl as she took her headphones off. She glanced at Namjoon once more and was caught off guard when they made eye contact.

He gave her a small wave and she returned it as she watched him go back to his conversation.

"Oooh Namjoon." Coco wiggled her eyebrows.

Normani rolled her eyes as turned off the music and saved her work on her tablet. "Oh hush he's just my tutor."

"Girl who isn't he tutoring!" Coco laughed. "He wrote my essay for me and when I looked it over it was literally the best essay I've ever read!! He's so smart it's crazy!"
Coco ate a spoonful of cereal before glancing over at the boy. "I will say, he cute as hell though. And you know something? I was in class with that girl Jihyo, with them big ol tiddies? Yeah she was telling me he's not cute in Korean standards that's why her parents were kinda iffy with them dating and they were shocked when she told them all the American girls found him cute."

Normani nodded slowly. So he had a girlfriend...

"But now she dating Daniel but I think she still got feelings for Namjoon. Always talking about him but he really pays her no mind."

She hid her smile knowing she could stare at her new eye candy without remorse. "Hm," she said as she took a spoon full of her cereal "Interesting."

-

🥺 thanks for reading besties 🥺