2

Enjooooooooy

-/-

Namjoon hummed as he typed the essay on the computer. One thing he loved about working at the library is it was pretty much just him doing nothing. And it was quiet for the most part. Especially now when he was working the closing shift.

He was happy to get this essay out the way as well, this could even be his best work if he did say so himself.

"Um Namjoon?" The tiniest of voices peeped.

He glanced up to see Normani with a shy smile. "Oh hey." He smiled as he looked away from the screen.

"So, you know how in class we did the Chapter Quiz?"

Namjoon nodded with a slight smirk. "What happened?" He chuckled.

"Don't laaaugh!" She groaned. "I completely bombed it! Like bad enough for Professor Min to email me and tell me He was giving me the ability to take it again. He even told me to go see you! Ugh I don't even want to show you the grade." She whined as she held her phone close.

Namjoon shook his head. "It couldn't have been that bad." He reassured as he took her phone. "You're probably overreacti- Normani 26%?!?" He exclaimed.

"Shhhhh!!!" She hushed. "I told you I bombed it!"

"But we studied for this. You were doing so well!" He blinked at the phone screen before looking at her again.

"I know but then the quiz was in front of me and it's like my mind went blank!" She huffed as she hung her head low.

Namjoon's applewatch dinged as he got a notification for a text. "Oh he just messaged me hold on," he scanned the notification quickly before chuckling.

"Not him laughing at me too!" She groaned.

"Nah," Namjoon shook his head. "He said that you know what you're talking about, you just got the answers mixed up and that I should go easy on you." He checked the clock on the wall. "I'm almost done with this essay, I just need to add in the references, are you able to wait for me? I'll close up quickly and that way we can use the study room."

Normani nodded her lips still in a slight frown. "I'm gonna go grab some food, would you like anything?"

He thought for a moment and shrugged. "Surprise me."

She nodded before slowly walking away. "I'll be back." She grumbled.

He laughed as he watched her walk away. As much as he tried to stop himself, he could help let his gaze dip down to her backside as she walked away. She was usually in sweats but seeing her in leggings...the way the fabric clung around her body it was- "Not in a million years Namjoon." He said quietly as he shook his head.

-

"Ok," Namjoon took a sip of the coffee Normani made him. "So I actually was able to review your quiz and it's true that you know what you're talking about, you just mixed it up." He handed her some paper. "Professor Min actually emailed this over while you went out and said to complete this instead and this is what he'll grade instead of that quiz."

Normani looked over the paper before looking at Namjoon. "This is just as hard!"

"Just try." Namjoon laughed. "You know this stuff, just take your time and I'm right here if you have a question." He gave her a cheesy smile as she rolled her eyes.

"You can't just give me the answers?"

He gave her a look and she rolled her eyes once more. "You're so rude."