7

Um yeah....

-

Are you sure you wanna do this? You have your performance tomorrow and I'm kinda big. I don't wanna-"

"That's what all y'all say, trust me I can take it." Normani with a smirk on her lips. He dropped his pants and that smirk was wiped clean off.

"Sorry." Was all he could say as she shook her head.

"Don't be, we'll just have to go slow." She wasn't sure if she was saying that to reassure him or herself.

"I'll go as fast or as slow as you want ok? Just tell me." He said. She nodded before laying down properly, praying he'd keep his word and go easy.

To her surprise, his head was between her thighs instead. She propped herself on her elbows to look at him. "What are you doing?"

He gave her a shy smile. "It'll be easier on you if we start this way."

"Oh," she whispered. "I've just never had anyone.." she trailed off.

"No one's ever...oh!" He scratched the back of his head. "Do you want to?"

She nodded and he smiled as he stood up for a moment. "Just relax and if you wanna stop, we'll stop." He placed a pillow under her head before going back on his knees.

He started off slow with the basics. Tongue flat against her, curly the end of his tongue every now and then, just until he saw her body begin to relax. At the end of the day he just wanted her to be comfortable and to make her feel good. He paused his actions to spread her out a bit more before wrapping his lips around her clit. The gasp she let out was all he needed to hear. The more he sucked the more noise she made.

And yeah maybe his ego was being stroked the way every other word coming out her mouth was his name but this wasn't about him right now. He added licking to his combo and watched as she began gripping at her breasts. He took the two fingers spreading her out and slipped them inside. He felt his way around before finding her sweet spot.

"God! Fuck!" She moaned and he couldn't help but grin. He could listen to her moan forever.

Mani on the other hand was barely hanging by a thread. He was so careful but in the sloppiest way. The lewd sounds coming from him as she tried her hardest not to peak too quickly.

"I feel you baby just come." He said quickly before reattaching himself, moving his tongue faster now.

"Shit Joonie wait-" She felt something flow out and before she could process what she just did an orgasm came rolling after. But he kept going, helping her ride out her climax and for a brief moment she thought she was gonna pass out until she pushed him away from her.

"You ok?" He chuckled as he pressed tender kisses to her inner thigh.

She nodded as she caught her breath. She peered down at him, his lips and chin glossed with her arousal.

"How do you feel?" He smiled as he climbed on the bed. Normani watched as he hovered on top of her, drippings of herself rolling down his chest.

"Like I've been missing out." She purrs as she brings him closer. "And you wanna know something Joonie?" He raises a brow in response. "You're the first guy to make me cum like that." She whispered in his ear before kissing her way over to the other one. "Do it again."

"Whatever you want Mani." He says before connecting their lips once more.

Normani rushed in the door of her dorm room startling Ryan and Tae on the bed.