𝟎𝟓

"Haha yeah i gave you Reiss' shoes today"

"That was you?!"

"Yeah did Reiss not tell you i work at JD?"

"Ayo you work at JD, cop me some free jordans" Jesse was the one to speak this time.

"You're literally a rich, famous footballer why do you need free shoes" Marcus remarked this time earning a slap from Jesse.

"If you win the game this saturday i'll get you some" you laughed hearing an excited "yesss" from Jesse.

"what do I get?" Jadon asked raising his eyebrow.

"A congratulations"

"What about me" Marcus asked.

"A date with Jordyn"

"ALI WHAT THE FUCK"

"Say less" Marcus said winking at the girl next to you who was now freaking out slapping your arm.

"Well that's done, she also wanted a signed shirt, ball and a photo with Jesse" you added earning a nod from Jesse.

"Jadon if you guys win you will earn a date with Ali"

"No i did not sign up for this" you gave your friend a look telling her to stop.

"I think you guys would be great together" Jordyn pushed the conversation further sending a sneaky wink at you.

"I agree" Marcus and Jesse both said at the same time smirking at their friend who sat next to them not looking at the camera.

"Well you guys might not win anyways"

"Don't jinx it fam it's the prem"

You guys carried on talking, creating random conversations every now and then. You checked your phone seeing it's late meaning you lost track of time. You and Jordyn greeted the boys goodbye and ended the call.

"I'ma head out now it's getting late" Jordyn announced sitting up from your bed putting on her jacket over her shoulders.

"You need a ride?"

"First of all you don't have a car, second of all you don't have a license so why are you asking me this question you fucking spoon"

"I can get Reiss to drive you home"

"Nah girl it's alright i'll just get a taxi see you" she hugged you before walking out the door. You got your clothes ready and took a quick shower.

10:00pm