𝟎𝟖

Aaliyah's pov:

"Well we're in Manchester, what now?" Jordyn asked leaning back in her seat. We were parked at some service station in Manchester.

"Well we go to Jesse's house i believe, I mean that is where we're supposed to stay?" you said your statement coming out more as a question.

"Where does he live?"

"You think i know his address?" you asked causing her to groan.

"He's at training right now so we can't ask him" she stated checking the time on her phone.

"Well we could just drive around i guess?"

"Only if you drive" Jordyn mumbled stretching her arms. "I cant go another hour driving this shit, how do people drive trucks for 2 days straight just to deliver something it's impressive to be fair"

"Jordyn we were supposed to drive for only 4 hours, you kept needing to piss then buy a new drink oh did i forget to mention, you kept getting lost every 10 minutes"

"It's not my fault this gay gps doesn't know his directions 'turn left in 2 miles'" she mimicked the gps voice making you laugh.

"You don't think chelsea have training do they?" you asked sitting up from your slouching position.

"Most likely not, they had a big game yesterday i doubt they're at training" Jordyn answered scrolling through her phone.

"I could ask Mason for the address, do you know when Jesse will be back?"

"Marcus said they're training ends at 4 but he said we should get there when no ones there so we can calmly settle down before everyone shows up"

You nodded seeing its 2 so you have about 2 hours to settle in before all the boys come back.

———

"We're here" Jordyn exclaimed turning off the car unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Wow this house is massive" you said eyeing the big building in front of you.

"Well what did you expect" Jordyn laughed getting the suitcases out of the boot.

"Wait if Jesse isn't home how are we going to come in?"

"He said Hope and her babysitter are home right now so she'll open the door"

"Damn we're getting to meet his daughter first" You laughed taking your suitcase in your hand and walking up to the door. You knocked and waited till the door opened.

Couple seconds later, a brunette women with a sweet smile opened the door and signalled to come in. "You must me Aaliyah and Jordyn?" she politely asked moving out the way to give you space to come in with your big suitcases.

"Yes that's us" you and Jordyn both smiled looking around the room.

"Great, i'm Hope's babysitter i'm normally here when Jesse is at training or out with his friends, would you beautiful girls want anything to drink or eat?"

"Water please" Jordyn said with a big smile.

"Me too" i said nodding and smiling before following the woman into the what you believe is the living room.

"Oh how rude of me i forget to introduce myself my name is Millie"

"It's no worries"

You walked in to see a little girl watching something on her tablet making you smile. You went and sat down next to her and waved. "Hi i'm Aaliyah"