𝟏𝟎

manchester
old trafford
12:05pm

jadon's pov:

I was in the changing room in old trafford sitting on the bench bouncing my knee up and down feeling edgy as hell. Today was my first game since i've joined this team so it'll be my debut but it is also my first game of the prem this season.

Me saying im nervous is an understatement. I was disappointed to hear i wasn't in the starting lineup but it also means i'll have time to cool down and warm up before going on the pitch which is an advantage if you ask me.

"Hey bro everything is gonna be fine" i heard a french accent speaking causing me to peak my head up to see Paul sending me a reassuring smile. I returned the gesture before taking a deep breath and standing up.

"Let's do this"

Aaliyah's pov:

"You guys go find our seats i'll go and get some food" Jesse spoke up placing the tickets into your hand leaving you and Jordyn alone in a big crowd of people who were also looking for their seats.

"This bastard did not just leave us like that with all these nonces" Jordyn kissed her teeth walking towards the stairs that lead to the top of the bleachers. You followed her up the stairs pushing past people who were already drunk out of their mind. Typical England. Once you've found your seats, you sat down also saving Jesse's space by placing your bag on the seat.

"Oh my days Ali look" Jordyn pointed to the pitch where you could see Varane walking out the tunnel holding his new manchester united shirt showing it around the stadium to the fans. The atmosphere and vibe at old trafford was absolutely amazing. It was currently 12:15 which meant only 15 more minutes until kick off.

Ali🤍: hey jay just wanted to say good luck today me, jordyn and jesse are here at the bleachers cheering you lot on❤️

sanch💯: hehe thanks liv it'll be needed ❤️
man i'm nervous asf what if i mess this all up i'll literally be a flop

Ali🤍: don't say that sanch pattern up
rather than thinking of the negatives you should look at the bright side
the stadium is packed you'll have so much support so stop worrying about flopping and smash these dickheads😤

sanch💯: okay big man😂
but thank you tho i needed this before the game

Ali🤍: nws tell the team i wish them all good luck