𝟏𝟖

2 years later

Aaliyah's pov:

"Jay" you softly whispered tapping Jadon on the cheek as he peacefully slept next to you. You, Jadon, Jordyn, and Marcus were currently on holiday in Turks and Caicos. Unfortunately, it was your last day today since the boys need to get back to England to train since the prem is starting soon.

Jadon failed to wake up so you laid back down and rested your head against the headboard. You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and saw that it was already 10am. You let Jadon sleep for couple of minutes while you decided to check on the transfer news. Your eyebrows furrowed when you saw a random app called "x" on your phone. 'I never downloaded this' you thought to yourself as you clicked on it to see what it was. Once the app loaded you realised it was twitter. 'The fuck' You scrolled down Fabrizio Romano's account to see any news about any man united transfers - a certain post caught your eye.

"JADONN!" you suddenly yelled causing him to startle and rub his eyes.

"What happened?" he groggily asked tossing to the side to look at you.

"Mason's joined man u!"

"I know"

"What?"

"I know" he repeated closing his eyes again.

"And why didn't you tell me?" you sassily questioned the man next to you who was seconds from falling asleep again. You shoved him causing his eyes to open and squint at you. He groaned pulling himself up to a sitting position letting the covers roll off exposing his body. He noticed your eyes trailing downwards so he took advantage of that and crawled towards you. He laid on top of you with his head on your chest and his arms rested on the sides of your head and his eyes closed for the third time.

"Jadon actually wake the fuck up" you chuckled struggling to get out of his grip.

"Just a few more minutes"

"No i gave you a few more minutes already, it's our last day come on let's have fun" you ran your hand through his hair then pushing him off slightly.

"Fine"

keeping up with the lads + ladies😤

Harold: i cannot believe mason has joined manchester united.

Raz: after all these years you still talk like an npc

Lingardinho: let the old man be

Ali🤍: pls refrain from saying stuff like that at your big age jesse.

Scouser:

Hendo: what the hell trent get back to training

Ali🤍: you guys already training?