Nikki Lane

Hello, dear readers! I've just sadly realized that there are no Solangelo chapters yet, which is a crime on my part!! So sorry! To make up for this, the last three chapters of Book 1 will be... all Solangelo! Great, right? Now, please enjoy!

Yeah, it's me, Nikki! I am a total queen! 

I also work at Starbucks as a cashier.

I hung out at the counter, legs kicked up and hand behind my head.

"Excuse me?" said a very smooth voice.

I opened my eyes and sat up. Ooh la la, he was handsome! Golden hair, excellent tan, and blue eyes. I already knew exactly what our first kiss would look like: under the stars at the beach, right after he tucked a rose in my hair. Yes, perfect! Maybe I would actually keep this one!

I realized the boy had just rattled off an order for a coffee. "Come again?" I asked, trying to sound like a lovely polite maiden.

"A small cup of black coffee with a little bit of sugar but no cream, and a medium mocha, please!"

"A name for that?" I asked, leaning forward to him.

"Oh, right, sorry. Will for that mocha, and Nico for that black coffee."

Nico? I looked down at my name tag... Nikki! He was secretly buying a coffee for me, and would ask me to sit with him and drink the coffee! Black coffee was a little too bitter for me, but I wasn't complaining. I wrote Will on the mocha and then wrote "Nico", with quotation marks.

Will took the coffee; our hands touched and I felt a spark. I looked up, ready for my meet-cute where our eyes locked, but Will was already sitting at a table, smiling at his phone. he took sips from his cup, but the seat across him was empty.

I knew what to do. I got up and slid into the seat across from him. I reached for the cup labeled "Nico", but he pulled it away. "Sorry," he said with a smile. "This is for my-"

"Future wife," I completed, nodding solemnly.

Will frowned, then grinned. "Actually, it's for my-"

"If you say future husband," growled a new voice. "Then you are sleeping on the sofa."

Will basically flew out of his seat and hugged a thin boy with pale skin and black hair.

"I was going to say significant annoyance," Will replied, smiling.

"Whatever, Will," said the pale boy, though he was smiling slightly too. Without warning, the boy stood on his tiptoes and pressed his lips to Will's, who wrapped his arms around the boy the steady him.

"What's going on?" I screamed. "Who is this?"

"This is Nico!" Will said, tousling Nico's hair as the smaller boy tried to swat him away.

"Nico can't exist!" I cried. "I thought you were going to ask me out and that Nico was an alias for my name, Nikki... this can't be happening!"

"It is," replied Nico, walking around me and grabbing the coffee. He handed Will his cup, and the couple left.

First Solangelo... how was it? Vote and follow if you liked, and thanks so much for reading!