Dorothy Micheal Pt.2

I'm Dorothy, and I was the most glorious girl at Goode high. 

But then, after everyone saw that I was rejected at the dance for a girl a million times prettier then me, I lost everything. My popularity! It's gone. And it's all Annabella's fault. 

She started to attend Goode, and everyone swoons over her instead of me! I don't know how. She doesn't even wear make up. But I'm going to get back my place as Queen Bee while kicking her into the mud. 

Here's my brilliant plan:

Step one) Tell everyone I'm moving away.  

Step two) Change my skin color, eyes color, hair color, and develop an accent.  

Step three) Pick a name.

Step four) Spread good rumors about Dorothy and bad rumors about Annidiot.

Step five) Make absolute sure that everyone thinks Dorothy is amazing and Annie sucks.

Step six) Return and resume place as queen!

I am smart, tell me something I don't know. 

First, I tell everyone I'm moving to Colorado. Once everyone believes me, I leave to my house and begin to put on make up. I dye my hair coffee bean brown and straighten it. I shampoo it to give it a shiny effect. I throw away my rich chocolate brown contacts and replace them with lush green ones. I tone down my tan. I manage a reasonably good slight Australian accent. I even change the shape of my face by going to a plastic surgeon. 

I nervously check myself in the mirror, but I shouldn't have worried. I'm easily beautiful enough to take down Anneidiot. I decide to rename myself Evelyn K. Summers. Steps two and three, check!

The next day I go to school, and boys are swooning like they should. I needed a way to get word of myself around, so I turned to the gossip girls. They were even better at gossiping than I was. I pretend to write in my "diary", and I know they're behind me, reading what I write:

Dear Diary, I'm going to a new school. I move around so much because my dad is a CEO, and my mom is a pop star. (A/N: Lie.) I miss Nevada, and I miss Australia, where I was born. I'm really excited to make life-long friends, though.   Oh, there's the lunch bell, I've got to go. Bye, Diary.

That should do it. The gossip girl rush off, chattering.

 My plan must've worked because at lunch, people were asking what company my dad owned, and what my mom sang. 

I ad-libbed answers. A lot of people sat with me, many of them gossipers, and I began to spread rumors. 

"You know, Annabeth puts the school in danger." I said.

"How? How?" the gossipers asked eagerly.

 "She's been kidnapped a lot. Honest. What if kidnappers came here to get her and took other people too?" I reply. It was true, too. I read in the news she'd been kidnapped before. The gossipers gasped. Three of them run off, sit at other tables, and continue the rumor. People from the tables they sat at got up, went to other tables, and continued. There were still 9 gossipers waiting for some juicy gossip. 

"I read about someone in the news named Dorothy Michael. I think she went to this school." I continue.  

"Why was she in the news?" the gossipers wanted to know. 

"She went into a burning house to save a 2 year old girl." I lie. 

"Wow! We knew her!" A gossiper cries. Three more gossipers run off to other tables to spread the news. I continue in this pattern: Annabeth rumor, three run off, Dorothy rumor, three run off, until all the gossipers are gone. 

The next few days, I'm certain that everyone hates Annabeth, and loves me! I tell everyone that I'm moving back to Nevada, and when I go home, I become beautiful Dorothy again. I stay at home a few days, faking sick, and then I return to school as Dorothy. As I expected, I'm back to the top. My life is perfect again. Now to get Percy.

Sorry this is much longer than I excepted! But Annabeth is going foil her plans, don't worry! I wouldn't let Dorothy win. Vote and follow if you liked, and thank you for reading!