Chapter 11- Party Like a Monster

The ghost world and Monster High happily joined together to dance. Some of them were on River and Vandala's boats. The two circled the swimming pool outside of Monster High. River was DJing, and the music was killer.

"This needs more color, don't you think (Y/n)?" Kiyomi asked, motioning to our surroundings.

I smiled. "Of course." I threw a paint bomb into the air and let it explode.

The bomb exploded into a rainbow of color. Monsters danced, having fun. I thrived in it as they marveled at the color. River and Holt messed with the controls on the DJ board. Kiyomi did Draculaura's hair.

Vampire sand was thrown at Draculaura and I fell to the ground in surprise. I smiled, relieved to have my old self back. My fangs appeared, making me accidentally bite my tongue on the point.

"Come on, (Y/n)," Twyla said, holding the ghost sand in her hands.

I pouted. "Fine."

Twyla poured some over my head, and I turned back into a ghost. I jumped into the air when I felt Porter grab my arm. Porter laughed, forgetting how easily I could get scared. I pouted, staring into the ghost's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Porter chuckled. "I love you."

I paused. That was the first time he ever said it. "I love you too, Porter."

He kissed me lovingly as fireworks went off around us. I smiled, pulling away from the kiss. Porter twirled me, making my skirt twirl. I was so happy with him. He connected our foreheads, making me focus on the sweet moment.

"(Y/n)!"

I kissed Porter's cheek before flying over to Spectra.

"What's up?" I asked.

Spectra sat me down, pulling up the new design for The Haunted Harold. "What do you think?"

"A little more color, don't you think?" I suggested.

I pulled out my tablet, which I used to draw on. I created a more wild, but also professional background. Spectra smiled as I worked. Creativity rushed through me. It hasn't been like this in a while. It's as if Porter was the creative spark that I needed to get going again. "And, done."

"No wonder you're always top of the class in Art," Spectra said, examining the background with amazement.

I shrugged, smiling nonetheless. "I try."

"I love it," Clawdeen gushed, walking over to us.

"The Haunted Harold, by Spectra Vondergeist," Spectra started.

"And (Y/n) (L/n)," I finished, clasping our hands together with a bright smile.

"I'll upload it," Spectra said, downloading the design onto her laptop. "Why don't you go show Porter your secret room in the meantime?"

"Secret room?" Porter questioned, floating over to us.

I sighed. "And, follow me."

"It isn't anything bad, is it?" Porter asked.

I took his hand. "When was there ever a time that anything I showed you was bad?"

"When you accidentally used permanent instead of ghost paint," Porter deadpanned.

I led him through the school and walls. I let go of his hand as the spray cans came alive.

"Woah. And I thought our hideout was cool," Porter breathed. "This is amazing."

"I found it after I accidentally floated through a wrong wall," I explained.

Porter smiled, turning me around and kissing me lovingly. He grasped my waist as I kissed him back. My hands reached up to his soft, green hair. It was always so soft. And he loved when I played with it.

"My bad girl," Porter whispered. "My artistic, amazing bad girl."

"My bad boy. My creative, rebellious bad boy," I replied.

He pecked my nose, making me laugh. I kissed his neck, making his cheeks turn a light gray. He scooped me into a kiss again, a little rougher this time. I went along with it, knowing it was a way to show his love.

We're a duo. One that would never be broken until our passing.