Part 10: Terrorist Behavior

My cousin was a nasty little bastard. Theirs no other way to say it. He was from a broken household. He was just awful.

When my auntie finally got married he become worse. His step dad was the biggest cunt going. I didn't need to meet him to know I didn't like him.

Their was a family dinner for some birthday or something that all the adults went too. One of my other aunties had a boyfriend who's brother was disabled and he refused to go because he was their. He hated disabled people. So with me being autistic what do you think he thought of me?

So one day one of my mates takes a photo on my lap and I put it as my Facebook photo. My cousin then tells me that we're gay cunts and we need to be stabbed. My mate told me that he's family so he gets a one off if I speak to him, so I did.

Less than two weeks later he starts bullying my mates girlfriends second cousin for been lesbian. So my mate looses his shit and tells me we need to do something because my cousin is a massive joke. I agree. We were round the corner from my cousins so we went. Me, him and a few of our mates.

We got their, and I was the only one who went into the garden. I knocked on the door. His step dad came out. I asked for my cousin. His step dad started kicking off so I kicked off back. Just as I was about to punch this big meaty bloke he brings my younger cousins to his feet. I wasn't going to do that in front of them. So I laughed and left.

This all happened two days before my eighteenth birthday. A few days after my diagnosis appointment their was a knock on my parents front door. It was the police. They asked for me. I was getting up and out of bed, he had the cuffs in his hands and was demanded that I hurried up. I came down as fast as I could. He spoke to me and my parents and told me that I was looking at fifteen years for terrorist behaviour. The little cunt had only taken all of our jokes on Snapchat out of context and made me out to be some evil bastard. I wanted to cry. The policeman asked me if I had connections to al-Qaeda and if I could get heroin. I wanted to kill my cousin on the spot their and then. I just bit my tongue and said nothing. Of course I didn't have any connections to any terrorist group, the only drugs I could get my hands on are weed and cocaine.

That was the day I knew that my parents were ashamed of me. After then I never opened up to my parents about anything. I decided to bury everything deep down inside me. I didn't wanna open up to anybody. I knew that because of the path I was on I was going to end up either dead or in prison. At this point it doesn't seem all bad but I thought I'd leave the part about my best friend until the end. So I knew where I was going to end up. So I kept my thoughts and emotions locked up forever.