Prologue

(if you all want a oc bio go check out the oc bio book i made)

Union academy a place where fak- i mean where new hero's are taught how to save the world, fight for justice etc. the basic bullshit everyone talks about.

But union isn't all that it claims to be as most of the so called "hero's"  are corrupt and power hungry assholes who only care for themselves and union really doesn't help the situation because there also corrupt and power hungry bastards.

So when a student who they thought had powers Didn't have powers lets say they lost all respect for him.. or thats what was thought.

Enter me.. hello names Conner pierce the powerless student in union and lets say i really haven't had the best time here. when it was discovered that i didn't have powers.. well lets say almost everyone turned against me.

I would get bullied to no end, if i was a minute late to classes i'd get extremely  unfair punishments (because the teachers and headmasters are assholes) and always have to fight unfair fights in combat class.

And to top it all off my parents atleast from what the headmasters told me they died in a villain attack.

But enough monologuing lets see whats happening to me now shall we

(Conner's pov):

*im currently on the ground being beaten by multiple students those being ORC (minus Irina), Bakugo, team rwby, and team cdlr,*

Shitsei: *laughs* Man what a weakling you are 

Yang: a powerless weakling like you shouldn't be here *she said as she stomped on my ribs*

*i coughed up blood and glared at them* just because im powerless doesnt mean i can't be a hero you idiots *i said then i got struck with lightning from akeno*

Akeno: Ara~Ara~ someone has an attitude 

*i glared at her* have you heard yourself talk? *and that pissed her off and she shocked me with lighting so hard i got knocked out* worth it *was my last thought before everything faded to black*

(later)

*i woke up in the hospital wing*

*i sighed* how long was i out this time?

only three hours this time *recovery girl said*

*recovery girl was 1 of the few people that cared for me even though i didn't have powers*

Recovery girl: you can't keep letting this happen conner 

Conner: well what am i supposed to do the headmasters don't give a shit about me and won't listen to me *i sighed in annoyance* thank you for healing me again miss 

Recovery girl: no worries young man though your friends were worried for you

Conner: i'll go see them *i said getting up already feeling better thanks to Recovery girls quirk*

*As i left the hospital wing and was walking to my dorm i was stopped by team prick aka team SSSN*

Conner: what do you assholes want? *i asked in an annoyed tone*

Sun: to make sure you understand that you don't belong here *he cracked his knuckles*

*though before they could do anything a giant hand came out of nowhere and grabbed all 4 of them*

Team SSSN: WHAT THE FUCK?!!

*all of a sudden a my friend Itsuka Kendo walked towards us using her quirk to keep them still*

Itsuka: what have i told you idiots on leaving him alone *she said in a menacing tone and sssn gulped*

Neptune: umm wel- 

 Itsuka: don't want to hear it *she said as she slams them into the ground knocking them out*

Conner: Thanks Itsuka i owe you one *i said and she turned to me with a smile*

Itsuka: its no issue though i heard you were in the infirmary again * she said losing the smile and had a concerned look on her face*

Conner: its fine im used to it by now *i said walking with her*

Itsuka: well we aren't *she said referring to my other friends* we dont like seeing you get hurt like this*

Conner: *i sighed* i know but i don't want you all to get in trouble for trying to protect me 

Itsuka: well what are friends for then if we dont help eachother? *she asked and i chuckled*

Conner: good point *i said as i got to my room* well looks like this is my stop im going to bed *i said as i yawned and it was getting dark*

Itsuka: *nods* well alright have a good rest *she said as she walks back to her dorm*

*i unlocked the door and walked into my one man dorm closed the door and plopped onto my bed*

Conner: well i better get some rest i don't want another month of detention again *i muttered as i got changed into my sleepwear and went to sleep*

Meanwhile

*a group of entity's were watching the events of the day happen for conner*

???1: *growls in anger* those idiotic fools  *a deep voice growled*

???2: be calm friend *a female voice said* he will deal with them when the time comes

???3: because the seal is weakening? * another male voice asked*

???2: yes but if he can't control it right away well step in

???4: seems like a plan * another but slightly deeper voice was heard*though we still have to tell him about what really happened to his parents

???1: well tell him when we get there *the deep voice said*

???4: alright 

*the screen then fades to black*

(so there it is my first ever chapter tell me what you all think of it)

(and yes i know its short ill try and make future chapters longer)