You're Such A Flirt

"Ahem, I'm still here horn flakes," Gon says annoyed.

"H-Horn flakes?!" Killua says as he bursts out laughing, "Plus, if you can't stand the sight, just leave."Killua suggests.

"The fuck? I live here too ya know," Gon says with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh right, sorry cutie," Killua says with a smirk as he removes his arms, unpinning Sunny.

"So, Killua." Sunny starts, Killua brings his attention back to her, "How long you been living here?"

"About two years."

Sunny hums in understanding. The three sit in an awkward silence.

"S-So, which room is Gon's?" Sunny says as she breaks the silence.

"I'll show him later~" Killua says as he smirks at Gon.

"Gosh, you're such a flirt." Gon says with an irritated expression, "Just tell me which fucking room is mine."

"Woah feisty, just how I like it."

Gon rolled his eyes and placed his bags beside the couch, "Whatever, I'll figure it out later," He said as he started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going, Gon?" Sunny asks.

"Out. You coming or what?"

"Nah, I think I'll stay here with Killua for a while," Sunny replied as she smirked at Killua.

"Whatever, I'll be back later."

Gon left the apartment, grumbling and mumbling random things. He wasn't necessarily angry, he was just tired. He needed a break from life. Today had surely been somewhat eventful to say the least.

"So why didn't you go with Gon?" Killua asked as he walked towards the refrigerator, grabbing two bottles of water and throwing one to Sunny.

"Wanted to stay with you for a while, I guess." She replied nervously.

"Um, how old are you? Just for clarification." Killua asked. He wasn't really into getting into any illegal trouble.

"I'm 19."

"Hm.. cool."

Killua took a sip of his water and walked towards the couch, turning around once he realized Sunny wasn't walking behind him.

"You stupid or something?"

"Huh? What do you mean?

"Did you want to have sex or...?" Killua asked. He was growing irritated. Usually, people always told
him what they wanted. But he'd never encountered someone like Sunny before, so he didn't know what to expect.

"Well.. maybe not sex per se, maybe like a blowjob or something?"

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?"

"Is that important?" Sunny asked. She didn't like being bombarded with questions, she was already nervous enough.

"Hell yeah," Killua replied, placing his bottle of water on the counter, "I don't want some rookie thinking I'm their experimental play toy."