Realization

Kurapika stared wide eyed at the marks that Killua was showing. Different colored bruises and hickeys were drawn out like an art piece on Killua's body.
But, then his eyebrows furrowed and he looked up at Killua with a confused expression.

"What?" Killua asked, dropping his shirt, letting it fall down over his body.

"I'm just trying to see where you fucked up at. It just seems like you got laid to me." Kurapika shrugged.

"That's the thing, Pika." Killua groaned, leaning against the wall, "I slept with Gon's best friend."

"That girl that was here when he first moved in?"

"Yes, her." Killua complained. "She did that shit on purpose."

"Did what?"

"She took me to a club and let me get drunk. I mean she did say to pace myself, but seeing that I was getting out of control, she should've stopped me." Killua sat on the ground and banged his head against the wall, "How could I have been so stupid?"

"Honestly, I still don't see what you're beating yourself up about. You got laid, you should be happy."

"I would've been happy getting laid by anyone other than her, now more than ever."

"And why is that?" Kurapika asked, shoving his hands into his pockets as he stood beside his fan like usual.

"I think I like Gon," Killua admitted.

"And why do you think that?"

"I don't know, I just think I do."

"Well, honestly, I don't think you do." Kurapika said, shrugging.

"And why not?"

"You're not boyfriend material. You're going to break his heart. You don't like him, you just want him for your own personal needs and once that's over you'll abandon him. You'll start to disrespect him-"

"No, that's not true." Killua mumbled.

"-You'll neglect him."

"I would never." Killua whispered.

"You're going to abandon him."

"NO!" Killua yelled.

"You're going to leave him on the streets to die, metaphorically, at least."

"STOP IT." Killua begged.

"You don't deserve him. Killua. That's just the facts." Kurapika shrugged.

"I KNOW THAT!" Killua shouted as he looked up at Kurapika. tears falling from his eyes and onto his cheeks, "I know I don't deserve him or anyone for that matter, but..."

"But?"

"I feel like I actually do like Gon. Even now, now that I've slept with his best friend, I realize now that that was the biggest mistake. I feel like I've hurt him in the worst way possible. I feel..."

"Like you cheated on him?" Kurapika asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah." Killua replied.

There were a few moments of silence before the next person would speak.

"Do you think..." Killua started, taking a deep breath, "Do you think that Gon could ever possibly like me too?"

"Probably."

Killua nodded and rested his head between his knees. "Probably not. I'm a fucking mess."

"Now that, I completely agree with. But, being a mess isn't all that bad when you have someone to clean that mess up."