Irl/ ig

Date: 8-10-21

Mads being the toxic person she is sent the picture of Madison beer and nessa kissing. Nessa was upset about it. Yes, the girl was out of the closet to her fans but that's not why she was so upset about it. She was upset because she told Madison the picture would not to be leaked. But once the girl got the notification from TikTokroom. She ran out to her car leaving the sway and hype house confused. She got to Madison's apartment to hear the yelling of madison and her boyfriend zack bia. Nessa opened the door and pulled madison into a hug. Yes, the girls fucked up, nessa forgetting about zack and Madison's relationship at the time she kissed her best friend. Zack raised his hand like he was about to hit madison when nessas friends walked in and Madison's brother. Jaden and Bryce pulled zack away from the girls. Ryder walked up to the girls and hugged his sister. Nessa walked over to her brother and mumbles.

Nessa: This is my fault I'm the reason madison and zack fought.

Ryder: nessa no it's not your fault. It was normal for them to fight but he's never hit her. He looked at his older sister who looked down and shook her head.

Madison: he's done it before. The first time I was at dinner with nessa and cooper. Once I got home from nessas he thought I cheated on him and hit me.

Nessa hugged the girl knowing her boyfriend of a jealous little shit who didn't have trust in his girlfriend and thought being abused was the right thing to do.

The couple shared the apartment madison was living in. Nessa had the pack some of her things and told her cooper or Jaden or chase would come to get the rest of her things. Bryce had told madison she could satay at sway. Nessa agreed to look for a house the both of them.
-------------------
TikTokroom posted

-------------------TikTokroom posted

Liked by 20 million

Cap: sent in by #madslewis. #madisonbeer and #nessanoriega kissing. how does #zackbia feel about those girls kissing?

Comments

Lilhuddyx: Yo take this down

Zack_bia: TF IS THIS MADISON!!!
^madisonbeer: it's nothing babe I promise
^^zack_bai: LOOKS LIKE YOUR KISSING  THE GIRL THAT I DONT LIKE WHEN WE ARE DATING!

Nessa Noriega: mads I'll have chase send me the text of you asking him to keep something secret from Jaden
^mads.yo: you wouldn't dare !!!
^jadenhossler: what text??
^^lilhuddyx: come to my room Jaden with nessa and I will show you!

More comments
--------------------

Jaden did as chase told him and followed nessa to Chase's room. They all sat on Chase's bed and read the text between chase and mads. Jaden was pissed that this happened with him and mads were together but get why his best friends kept it from him. Nessa looked at the boy and hugged him. Mads had asked chase to keep the kiss that happened between him and her on the 12th of July a secret. Chase had to tell someone and that someone was nessa. She was mad at mads for it. She kept it from Jaden for almost a month. Nessa was happy to expose the toxic girl.

Later on in the night the sway boys and Madison left-back to sway and cooper, Jaden and nessa when back to the 28 house. Quinton was with his girlfriend for a few days but called the girl once he saw TikTokroom.