Tiktoks/ irl

NessaNoriega: just me and storm vibing and Ryder recordings us 😂

❤️:60 million
💬:100k+
🔁: 15 million

Kyliejenner: my baby and soon to adopted sister!!?!
^krisjenner: shushhhh
^thekarjennerfamily: Kylie shush ~Kendall

Coopdaddy69: guys nessa has big news coming soon!!!!
^ yes sir

Mason_disick: go auntie ness

Ryder: I heard the news first hand haha
^jadenhossler: lucky tell meee
^^ qgriggs: and meeee
^^^madisonbeer: me. Too
^^^^ryder: can't yet

(Kylie is nessa and Travis is Ryder)
Ryder: ahhh surprised I meant the karjenners. Thanks krisjenner for letting me stay with you guys for lunch and to film.

❤️:7.7million
💬:100k+
🔁: 5.5 million

Comments

Kendalljenner: no thank you for coming with nessa in place of cooper!

MJ_tiktok: hun your welcomed in this family now
^your to sweet MJ

Fan: damn he's around nessa and the karjenners for one day and they love him. Nessa have they meant Jaden
^kyliejenner: only a few of us met Jaden.

More comments
_____________________________
They got back to the house and Ryder yelled. Stormi ran to Jaden and hugged him. Cooper pulled nessa aside.

Cooper: sooo

Nessa: I'M A JENNER IN 3 DAYS!!!!

Cooper: wait kris is letting you change your last name to Jenner?

Nessa: Yepper and Dad told her if she wanted to do more she could sign adoption papers and she's signing them tonight so in three days I will be nessa Jenner !!!

Cooper: are you still here?

Nessa: well yeah I'm not just going to move out because of it. But I will be in hidden hills a lot because I'm going to be in the last season of keeping up with the Kardashians.

Cooper: oh ok

They walk back to everyone and see stormi and Jaden watching a movie. Nessa lays her head on Stormi's lap and watches with them.

________________________________
Skip 3 days and coopers pov

So today is the day my sista is going to be a Jenner now yay. I meant I love it for her. She's always wanted to do bigger better things and she didn't want to be a Noriega anymore. But anyways Ryder is taking nessa out, madison is watching stormi and Quinton and Jaden are helping get dinner done. We are having her new family over. So Kris, Caitlyn, Kim, Kourtney, kholé, rob, Kendall, Kylie, Scott, Jonathan, and brody. Then you have Kim's family so Kanye, north, saint, Chicago, and psalm. Corey came with kirs. Tristan and true came with khole. Travis, Mason, Penelope, Reign, and Addison came with Kourtney. Travis Scott came with Kylie. Devin booker came with Kendall. Dream came with rob. Never noticed how big the Kar-Jenner family was. It was around 5:30 everyone was here and at the table. We were waiting for nessa and Ryder to get back. Stormi and north ran to the door and jumped on nessa and Ryder who was laughing. I looked at Jaden and pushed him to the girl. Stormi and north got Ryder away from nessa and Jaden walked over to her.