Irl/ig/ig live

Nessa woke up around 9:30 am. She walked into her closet and grabbed a bra and panties, a plaid skirt, a cropped tee, and pair of knee-high boots. She walked to her bathroom and turns on the hot water. She gets undressed and steps into her shower. After her show let she washes her face and gets dressed and does her makeup and hair. She walks about into her room and puts on her rings and necklaces. She grabs her sunglasses and her purse.

She puts her phone in her purse

She puts her phone in her purse. She walks to everyone's room and doesn't see anyone. She walks to the kitchen and sees Ryder on an ig live.

Ryder: NESSA COME HEREE

The girl walks into the frame and looks at the chat. She waves.
---------------
The live

Fan36: where is everyone?

Nessa: no idea

Ryder: we'll nessa is here, madison is out with a guy rolls his eyes Jaden and cooper are at the studio and Quinton is at his girlfriends

Hater: nessa fat

Nessa looks at the comment and turns and walks out of the house with her keys. Ryder looks at the comment.

Ryder: yooo guys don't call her fat. It's not fat she's perfect. Fuck off

Ryder ends the live and runs to her car and gets in
--------------------
Nessa: what Ryder?

Ryder: I'm going with youuuu

Nessa: ok

Ryder doesn't ask where they are going but post on his Instagram and plays music.
--------------------
Ryderbeer posted

Liked by jadenhossler, madison_beer, coopdaddy69, nessanoriega, qgriggs, and 9 million more

Cap: and we are off to somewhere
Tagged:nessanoriega

Comments

Nessanoriega: I will drop you back off at home if you don't play good music we have a 3-hour drive sir!
^3 HOURS !!! WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!
^^nessanoriega: not telling but after we are going to Kylie's and getting storm storm

Coopdaddy69: the only person so lives 3 hours away is MJ
^kendalljenner: shushhhh sir
^^ryderbeer: MJ?
^^^coopdaddy: family so have fun
^^^^ is she making me go out to meet at family?!?!?

More comments
_________________________________________

After a few hours of driving, she pulls up to a massive house. Ryder and nessa get out of the car and they go up to the door and knocks on the door.

Kendall: NESSSSSSYYYY

Nessa: Kenny!!!

Ryder: RYDERRRR!!

The girls laugh and Kendall lets them in. Nessa goes over to MJ and hugs her.

MJ: Is your brother here sweetie?

Nessa: no he was busy but I have a friend with me

Ryder: hello MJ I'm Ryder

They all sat around the table talking. Ryder was talking to Travis Scott, Scott, rob, Kanye, and mason. Nessa is talking to Kendall and Kylie mostly. Stormi is sitting on nessa's lap. They talk until Kris puts the food on the table and everyone talks. Nessa takes stormi and mason to kids' tables. After they eat Kylie and Travis give stormi kisses and hand her to nessa. Ryder puts the bags in the back and nessa puts stormi in her car seat and closing the door and hugs her 2nd family and they head home. They jam out to music.