9

—two years later—
I heard sobs as I run down the prime path, my shoes splashing in the puddles. My hair was soaked and my makeup was running down my face. I grabbed Tommy's arm.
"TOMMY LEAVE THEM!!!" I shout
"I CANT!" He shouts back
"TOMMY ITS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE" Tubbo screams
Tommy looks at me tears in his eyes. I pull him into a hug. Dream did it. Dream had the discs, and Henry was dead. Tommy sinks into my body and sobs into my shoulder.
I pat his head and told him to wait there. I walked over to dream.
"You're a sick fuck. You know that right? Tommy is a child. Lay a finger on him and you won't get to live anymore" I say
He rolls his eyes. I kick his shin and walk away. I pick Tommy up (not fully just to help him get up) and walk over to his house. He sits on his couch and I hand him a blanket.
He was still crying. Lmanburg was in shambles and Wilbur was...gone. I was about to leave him be...
"Wait-" he cuts me off
"Please stay. I don't like being alone" he says
"Oh- okay" I say smiling
I walk over to him and sit down he immediately passed out and his body sunk into mine. (Friends)
I just rubbed his back for an hour or so, then he woke up, his eyes had crusty tears on them and he was all pink.
He rubs his eyes and looks at me.
"Thanks" he says
I smile and nod my head. He gets up and goes to the bathroom.
"I'm gonna go Tom! I'll see you tonight!" I say
He rushes out of the bathroom and I give him a quick hug.
"Seriously though. Thank you, I'll be at tubbos if you need me" he says
"No problem" I say
I wave bye and walk over to my own house. I was exhausted, so I relaxed on the couch for a bit. I hear a knock on my door, I get up and open it. I look up just to see dream standing there.
"What do you want?" I ask
"Come get coffee with me" he says
"I'm fine. Thanks for offering" I say
"Cmon, please?" He asks
"I said no dream" I say
"It'll be quick I promise" he says
He slightly lifts up his mask just to show me his smile. I raise an eyebrow and sigh.
"Fine." I say
He keeps his mask in that position and smiles again. I put my shoes on and we walk over to the cafe (the one you work at) niki was working today by herself, I ordered and Dream payed for it.
"So what did you want to talk about? You seemed desperate to take me out" I say
"Nothing. I just thought we could get to know each other more. Y know?" He says placing his hand on mine. I rip my hand away, sorta surprised, he acts like nothing happened. We talked a bit and then I wanted to walk home. It was dark out.
"I can just walk you home, I know a shortcut" he says
"I'm fine, I know my way around" I say
"Please?" He asks showing his smile
I sigh and nod we walk off together. But he immediately started backing me into a dark hallway.
He got close to my face and gently grabbed my jaw.
"You're very pretty" he says getting his face closer.
"Dream I-" I was cut off by him shoving me and me falling into the ground.
"But it's a shame I have to do this" he says
He grabs a sword out of his back and puts the tip by my neck.
"Dream-" I say
"You speak when spoken to." He says
"Once you're gone I can mess with tommy. My Tommy" he says
"That's obsessive" I say
The blade gets closer
"Are you deaf? Shut up!" He says
I was sweating and almost crying. But I didn't let it out.
"I know you wouldn't touch me" I say getting up
He walks me against a wall and puts his arm by my head.
"Is that a challenge?" He asks running a finger down my lip.
"N-no" I say a bit nervous
"I think it is" he whispers into my ear. I shiver as his breath runs on my neck.
No hesitation he stabs his sword into my stomach. I stare at him in shock. I look down and see blood.
Then...I passed out.