15

christmas morning! 🎄
———
i woke up to tubbo pushing me intensely.
"y/n!!! wake up!" he says
i open my eyes to see tubbo hovering over me.
"get up!" he shouts
i sit up and walk over to the living room, i see michael sitting by the tree excitedly. ranboo had a christmas sweater on and was sitting on the couch drinking coffee. he smiles at me as i sit down next to him . i hear a knock at the door and go to open it, tubbo following behind me.
i open it and see phil, and techno.
"hi!" tubbo says
they smile and enter the room, just to reveal tommy standing behind them.
"tommy?!" tubbo says
"...hi tubbo" he says nervously
tubbo immediately threw himself into a hug with tommy. tommy hugs him back slowly
"it's so great to see you here!!" tubbo says
"it is!?" tommy asks
"it is!!" tubbo says
they walk into the house and i sit on the floor by tommy and techno.
everyone had cute Christmas clothes on, we all waited for michael to open his presents.
he got excited about every little thing. tubbo and ranboo must've raised him right :)
After michael finished i gave the presents i got for everyone to them.
i got tommy a new red cardigan because the one he wears is all beat up.
i got tubbo a handmade blanket, and ranboo a new book for his memories.
i got techno a few new pens and a pair of boots, and phil a crow stuffed animal 🙃
tubbo handed me a gift, i opened it and found the childhood plush i asked schlatt for the hour before he left me.
"h- how'd you get this!?" i ask
"i found it!" he says
"oh my god." i say tears forming
"what? do you not like it??" he asks
"n- no i love it tubbo" i say
he smirks at me
"it looks like that wraps it up then" tubbo says
"thank you guys!!" i say
"no thank you y/n!" phil says
we all take a picture and everyone went home, except tommy and tubbo. they had some catching up to do.