Chapter 5

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Taehyung went to the living after saying goodbye to his ex-lover forever...

He saw his father watching TV from the couch, Mr.Kim darted his eyes to see his son wearing a lace loose shirt tucked in with ripped jeans. The jeans pockets had roses drawn in them.

Making Mr.Kim grimace, "What are you? A gangster walking through the hood", Mr.Kim tsked.

Taehyung looked at his clothes. It didn't look bad, sure the jeans were ripped in the legs but they looked cute and fashionable.

"What's wrong with it being ripped?", Taehyung asked his father, feeling his heart beat faster.

Mr.Kim looked at him with anger in his eyes.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE WEARING! WHAT IS THIS! IT LOOKS STUPID ON YOU!", Mr. Kim screamed at him.

Taehyung started to tremble, his eyes watering but trying to hold it in.

It hurts him that his father doesn't support him in the things he does.

Shouldn't a father support their child at what they do or likes?

Mr.Kim sighed, "Where are you going anyway?"

Taehyung took a shaking breath before answering.

"J-Jimin asked me to go on a date with him", Taehyung said.

"Hmmm, good. You need to obey him even after you guys get married", Mr.Kim said, going back to watching TV.

Taehyung nodded, bowing at him before leaving the house.

He stood outside feeling the sun; burn his skin slightly.

He let a tear fall but brushed it off.

'Stop being sensitive, you have to take criticism in your life', Taehyung told himself.

Soon he heard the honk from a car, it was Jimin waving at him from the window.

Taehyung walked towards the car, getting inside. Buckling himself, looking straight at the window.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"You look pretty, I love your clothes", Jimin complimented him.

Taehyung looked at him fast, Jimin smiled at him.

There was blush formed on his cheeks, no one commented on his clothes preference before only him.

"Thank you", Taehyung softly said looking back at the window.

Jimin wanted to high-five himself but contained it.

Both left the house to go on their date leaving one person behind.

He saw how Taehyung got in with a sad expression.

The male sighed, he lost his lover now...

But will he give up on him?

*__*__*__*

They finally arrived at their destination.

Jimin opened the door for Taehyung who didn't glance at him, only shocked at the place they were at.

"Come on let's go in", Jimin guided Taehyung inside.

A waiter waited for them inside, bowing to them.

"Hello, today I'll be serving you guys", the waiter said, smiling at them.

The waiter led them to a room.

In that room, there was no one there.

'Don't tell me he made it private', Taehyung thought, looking at the table that was decorated with flowers.

Jimin held Taehyung's hand gently, making him flinch a little.

He retreated his hand, "Please don't grab my hand again", Taehyung said coldly.

Jimin sighed, it will take some time for him to open up.

The waiter gave a small smile at Jimin, he saw what happened so hopefully, everything will go well.

Both of them settled on their chairs, "What would you guys like to drink?"

"We would like to drink some wine", Jimin said.

"I don't drink wine", Taehyung said bitterly, gripping on his jeans.

"Oh! Um, what would you like then?", Jimin asked him.

"I would like water please", Taehyung told the waiter. The waiter nodded, writing it down then looking at Jimin.

"I'll get the same thing", Jimin said.

After they ordered their stuff and the food arrived on their table.

They began to eat, the room was silent.

Jimin stole some glances at Taehyung, he looked at how he would pout while eating.

'He is cute', Jimin thought.

With his hand, he patted something in the pockets of his pants.

I hope you enjoyed this update, have a good day. Also, I put some parts in there that happened in my life. Take care💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜