Chapter 7

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Jimin was walking in the hallways going towards his office only to be cut off halfway by his secretary.

"Sorry Mr.Park, it's that Min Yoongi is waiting in your office.", the secretary said.

"Oh! I thought he would come in like 3 weeks ago for his interview?", Jimin said.

"No, looks like he wanted to come early.", The secretary said.

"Very well then, thank you Mr. Jeon.", Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded, walking back to his desk.

Jimin entered his office to see Yoongi's back only facing him.

"Good morning Mr. Min", Jimin greeted him, he went to face him.

 Min", Jimin greeted him, he went to face him

"Hello Mr. Park.", Yoongi greeted him back.

Jimin nodded, sitting in his chair, pulling out the files of Yoongi scanning through.

"Mr. Min, you're a rapper and producer correct?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at his face, wanting to find something. "Yes."

Jimin hummed, "You don't mind working with other people?"

"No...I don't mind."

"That's wonderful because you be working with Kim Namjoon, have you heard of him?", Jimin asked.

"Yes, I heard one of his songs.", Yoongi replied.

"Okay, I should call him that way both of you guys can know each other", Jimin said, dialing on his office phone.

"Hi Namjoon, can you please come to my office. I'm going to introduce you to the new member of our family. Okay, we are waiting for you.", Jimin hung up.

"He will be coming soon, Mr. Min."

"Please call me Yoongi."

"Okay then, Yoongi.", Jimin smiled at him.

Yoongi took a deep breath, "Mr. Park, are you this energetic?", Yoongi asked.

Jimin tilted his head, "I am? I didn't notice, maybe because I finally asked my lover to marry me!", Jimin said excitedly.

Making Yoongi give him a small smile, "Congratulations Mr.Park ."

There was a knock on the door. The door opened slightly and Namjoon peeked through.

"Namjoon, come in.", Jimin said.

Namjoon entered, "Please sit down Namjoon.", Jimin said.

Namjoon sat down, looking terrible.

"Um, Namjoon are you alright?", Jimin asked, examining Namjoon's face. His eyes were red, even his nose.

"Yeah, I'm alright", Namjoon croaked, forcing a smile.

Jimin nodded, he will talk to Namjoon in private later.

"This is Min Yoongi, Yoongi this is Kim Namjoon who you are going to be working with.", Jimin introduced them to each other.

"Hi Yoongi.", Namjoon said

Yoongi did the same thing, "Namjoon why don't you show Yoongi around and show him the studios we have.", Jimin said.

Namjoon nodded, standing up from his chair telling Yoongi to follow him.

Namjoon and Yoongi left Jimin's office, Jimin sighed. He stared at the roof lost in thought.

His mind wandering in different places,   Jimin didn't know if he should be happy or upset knowing he forced Taehyung to marry him well, their parents did.

Jimin didn't notice Jungkook entering the room, he sighed. Jimin would be staring in space.

"Mr. Park, I think it's time for you to come back to earth now.", Jungkook suggested tapping Jimin's desk.

Jimin snapped back to reality, "Ah, sorry I was lost in thoughts."

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was putting papers on his desk.

"Hey Jungkook, can I ask you something?", Jimin asked

Jungkook stopped what he was doing, he looked at Jimin.

"Of course sir. What is it?"

"How do you make someone fall in love with you?"

•  •  •

Taehyung was busy playing the piano slowly, he didn't have the energy to do anything rather he just wanted to collapse.

He stopped playing, he sat there staring at the piano telling it to play by itself.

Taehyung lifted his hand, seeing how the engagement ring would shine so bright when the sun would collide with it.

His mother wouldn't stop babbling about how beautiful the ring is and she wondered how much it cost, during breakfast. How bad he wanted to shut his mother up about the ring.

Taehyung received a message LP from Jimin.

From Jimin

Hi Taehyung. Would you join me
for a date later tonight?

Taehyung stared at the message, not wanting to answer. That's what he always did whenever someone texted him or called, he would ignore it but it's Jimin.

If he declined, his parents would know and would give him a big lecture. Rather it would be his father that would be giving him the lecture.

Yes, I would love to go on
a date with you.

From Jimin
Wonderful! I pick you up at
7:00 p.m. is that time
alright with you?

I'm alright with that time

From Jimin
Okay, see you tonight!♥️

"Why did he put a heart in the end?", Taehyung asked out loud. He turned off his phone, looks like he has to get ready for another date again.

He stood up, leaving the music room. Taehyung stood outside for a moment to hear his parents' voices if they were in the living room but didn't hear anything.

Taehyung speed-walked to his room but just as soon he was about to enter he heard his mother's voice.

"TAEHYUNG! COME DOWN! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU!"

"Well, today is going to be wonderful!"

Well readers...I hate my phone I just wanna smash it throw it across the ocean...wanna know why...has shitty things in here...I just want to cry... anyway I'm back...with a headache, take care guys