Chapter 6

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Both finished their dinner, now waiting for dessert.

Taehyung was busy playing with his jeans lost in thought.

Jimin knew he needed to break the ice between them.

"So Taehyung, do you go to school or work?", Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked up at him, giving him a frowning face.

"Huh, I did go to school but had to quit and can't work remember", Taehyung said.

Jimin wanted to hit himself, of course, those stupid laws.

Why did the government make that law for him it sounded stupid.

"So what were you studying?"

"I was studying fashion and wanted to be a model. Go explore around the world", Taehyung said, his eyes shining but they disappeared.

"But you know my parents told me to drop out and that it sounds like I'm selling my body to become a model", he told Jimin.

Jimin felt a sting in his heart, what did Taehyung have to go through?

The waiter came in with a fancy cake that had something written on it.

He put the cake in the middle of the table, making Taehyung curious about what the cake had on it.

He leaned on the table to see what was written on it only to make his eyes bulge out.

Taehyung looked at Jimin to see him kneeling on one knee.

Taehyung wasn't ready, he just broke up with his lover today! Why now!?

"Taehyung, I know this is an arranged marriage but I want to get to know you better. I'm interested in you, this might not be the best proposal but I promise I will treat you better than anyone else. I don't care about those stupid laws. Will you marry me?", Jimin asked, opening the box...there was a ring.

Taehyung didn't know what to do

Taehyung didn't know what to do...he can't reject him... what's the point.

He sighed, closing his eyes wishing it was him but it wasn't.

"I accept", Taehyung finally said.

Jimin smiled and was about to put the ring on him but Taehyung snatched the ring putting it on himself.

He stood up quickly, "Can we please go now, it's kinda getting late", Taehyung left the room.

Leaving Jimin still on his knee, he slowly got up seeing the back of Taehyung.

"I'm sorry Taehyung"...

•°•°•°•°

Jimin parked that car in front of Taehyung's house.

He was about to say something to him but got interrupted.

"Bye", was the only thing Taehyung said before getting off.

Jimin saw how Taehyung got into his house.

He banged his head on the wheel, soon after a few minutes, he got a call from his mother.

"Yes mom?", Jimin asked, looking up at the dark sky.

"Jimin, did you ask for his hand?!", Mrs. Park asked.

"Yes, mom…I did. I'm driving right now can I call you later?", Jimin said. 'More like forced him by you guys...

"Alright son, you did a good job! I'm so proud of you", with that, Mrs.Park hanged up the phone.

Jimin threw his phone on the passenger seat, he hated how his mother acted.

He looked one last time at Taehyung's house before starting the car and leaving.

- - - 

Taehyung entered his house, he quietly removed his shoes.

As he was about to go to his room, Mrs.Kim saw him.

"Oh, Taehyung! Did he propose?!", she asked from the kitchen.

"Yes mom...he proposed to me", Taehyung said looking back at her.

Making Mrs.Kim jump with joy.

"CONGRATULATIONS MY SON!", Mrs.Kim went back to the kitchen to tell her husband.

Taehyung went back to his room and as he entered, he noticed something on his bed…

It was a small box, he sat on the bed. Grabbing the box, he opened it to see a bracelet.

It was silver with red diamonds...and there was a small note attached to it.

He read the note, clenching on the bracelet... letting his tears fall.

Taehyung...my love…
This might be the last time we will see each other but just so you know I will love you forever...please be happy and have a beautiful future with him...

Sorry if the update sucks. Had a long day today. I will do my best on the next update. Take care guys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜