Chapter 8

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Taehyung walked to the living room where his parents were.

'Why are they always in the living?', Taehyung thought.

His mother saw him, "Taehyung, me and your father discussed that you should get married early. Maybe in 2 months?"

Taehyung froze, why so soon?

"Mom why so early?!", Taehyung questioned her.

No, he's not ready, he doesn't want to get married.

"Taehyung, it's the best for you, Also your twenty-two. It's time for you to move out and start your married life.", Mrs.Kim explained.

Taehyung shook his head, "Mother?! Just because I'm twenty-two doesn't mean I want to get married?!"

"DAMNIT TAEHYUNG! JUST LISTEN TO US! YOUR GETTING MARRIED IN TWO MONTHS AND THAT'S IT! IF YOU  WEREN'T A MAN THAT TAKES DICK AND GETS PREGNANT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN BUT SINCE YOU ARE THIS IS HAPPENING!", Mr.Kim yelled at him.

Taehyung felt a stab in his heart, he knew his father didn't like him that much. But he knew that his father at least cared for him...looks like he was wrong.

Taehyung held on to his tears before nodding. His throat started to burn at how much he wanted to scream and cry right in front of his so-called parents.

"YOU HAVE A MOUTH TAEHYUNG SPEAK WITH WORDS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!", Mr.Kim yelled at him again.

"Y-Yes.", that was the last thing he told his parents before running to his room and locking the door.

He slid down on the floor crying his tears out.

If he wasn't born like this maybe he could've had the freedom he wanted. He could date anyone, even study overseas, and be happy.

But life is full of bullshit when the doctors told what he was.

Everything was destroyed, he thought this must be a blessing. He did want a child of his own but now it's a curse.

"Why me...just why me?", Taehyung whispered to himself, he was broken.

He looked at his drawls, Taehyung crawled towards it. He opened it to see a box cutter.

⚠️ ⚠️WARNING ⚠️⚠️

Taehyung grabbed it, he didn't know what he was doing but didn't care anymore.

He was shaking nevertheless he took the cutter towards his wrist and started to cut a line then another one.

It did sting and burn but the pain he was feeling in his heart was way more painful than this.

Taehyung cut his other wrist, he threw the cutter on the other side of the bed. He kept on shaking and crying that his blood and tears were mixed.

He started to feel his eyes slowly shut down.

'I can finally sleep', Taehyung thought. He looked at the bracelet that was on his desk.

How much he wanted his lover to come and comfort him. Telling him that he was strong, that what his father said was nothing.

Yet, he's not here...

Taehyung could feel his body slowly shutting down as he was about to sleep when he saw Jimin barging into his room.

He could see Jimin's horrified face.

'Why is Jimin here? Shouldn't he pick me up at 7?', Taehyung thought.

Taehyung couldn't hear what Jimin was trying to say before he passed out cold.

°•°•°•

Jimin checked Taehyung's pulse to feel it weak and slowly beating.

He carefully carried Taehyung to his car. Jimin sprinted out of the room passing by Taehyung's parents that stood there frozen seeing blood dripping on their floor.

"WAIT JI-", Mrs.Kim tried to call out Jimin's name but he was already gone.

Jimin put Taehyung on the backseat, he ripped his shirt, ripping it into two parts. He tightened it around Taehyung's wrist so that the blood would stop flowing out.

Thankfully he had a jacket in his car, he put it on and closed the car door. And raced towards the hospital.

When he arrived, Jimin parked the car somewhere and went to the backseat to get Taehyung.

He ran into the hospital with Taehyung in his arms, "DOCTOR MY FIANCE IS LOSING BLOOD!", Jimin screamed.

Nurses started to flood in, one of them got a bed telling Jimin to lay down Taehyung there.

So he did, and the nurses started to approach the ER.

"Please wait here sir.", One of the nurses told Jimin.

Jimin nodded, he saw how they took Taehyung away.

Those two doors separated him from Taehyung, he didn't know if he is going to be alright.

"Um sir, I think you should wash your hands.", A lady said to him, who was sitting on a chair.

Jimin looked down at his hands to see them covered with blood.

"Ah, thank you.", Jimin bowed towards the lady, he didn't want to move but if Taehyung wakes up he shouldn't be greeted with bloody hands.

Jimin went to the restroom, he washed his hands seeing how the blood would wash away...

He stopped, Jimin didn't notice that he was crying silently.

Was he doing the correct thing? Marrying Taehyung just because his parents told him to. But he was slowly loving Taehyung, and his parents...he shouldn't listen to them...

Just what made Taehyung do this...and that answer has to come from his parents.