15.Entr'acte

"okay...first the jet , now a helicopter are we going to an asylum ...or some something?"

Victoria's question was stifled by the deafening roar of helicopters engine and the rotor blades raucous gyrating didn't help deliberating her message across the three people. Elizabeth and Victoria sit adjacent to each other while Lucas sits opposite to them his gaze focused on the roaring sea that trashes beneath them. They are currently seated in one of the most well designed and comfortable one. The interior of the helicopter designed like the inside of an expensive car , beige leather seats , pull out tray's and sleek black exterior. Elizabeth gave her an uneasy look , whereas Lucas hadn't spoken a word since she got back from the shower. Mostly because of the oddly consistent squabbling between Elizabeth and Lucas about expensive carpet stains , creative methods of assassination of her father and of course poetic drama.

Victoria hardly uttered a words as the duo kept bickering like two annoying siblings, her mind wrapped up in the events that took place.

Lucas glances at her , and smiles "been there , shitty food"

Elizabeth places a hand on Victoria's thigh a gesture , with an intention indicating her to not worry , "you'll find out soon"

"What's with the secrecy ?"

"Patience is a virtue , darling"

Victoria sighs at his response and relaxes her back against the leather seats. As the Helicopter starts descending , they land on a helipad situating on top of a mansion. Elizabeth is the first one to get out rather quickly, followed by Lucas . Victoria however takes her time.

A man stands there dressed similar to Lucas hands folded , his is built well , she notices as the sleeves around his suit's jacket tighten he stands a few centimeters below herself and Lucas, his features are fixated on Lucas, a glare not depicting anger but annoyance , he is too busy to notice Victoria as she jumps out and stands besides Lucas who's hands loosely hangs in his pocket. She notices Elizabeth standing besides the man , an acquaintance of hers perhaps more. Confusion follows as she notices Lucas smiling at the man , but the perplexity is quick to turn to fear when she notice a red dot on Lucas's chest.

The man's lust for danger knows no bounds. Smiling in the face of danger.

Classic

"Lucas....what's happening?"

He rolls his eyes , "childish tantrums"

But as soon as the man's eyes land on Victoria , his lips part in a bewilderment of rile , his hands slowly unfold in alarm , she notices the tattoo's on his hands.

"....another mafia?"

He raises a finger in the air , a smudge, and now Victoria is the one on gun point. He takes long angry strides towards them. The shoulder straps of the backpack digging into her collarbone as she pulls them tighter against her chest.

The leather shoes on the intricately arranged stones stop. He stands toe to toe in front of the smirking Lucas.

"why the hell is she here?"

Lucas looks over his shoulder and grins mockingly at the partly confused Victoria , shrugging he answers "she's my Boss"

"i don't care. I don't need her here"

"you aren't in the position to voice your needs , Brother"

"brother?"

They both turn to her , Victoria takes a step back , the angry gaze of the man enough to make her cower slightly. She reminisces the feel of black metal against her lower back now, the one she hurriedly stuffed in her jeans in the rage of Amy's demise . A gun would be handy, just about now.