Hehe.

So, I decided that the second part of this story needs another book.

Yes, I will be writing a sequel.

I know sequels don't always work out as good as the main book but I am willing to take the risk.

Why?

Because :-

1. 'Goetic' was about Tom. Now the story has taken an entirely different turn. Things will change drastically. The story needs a new title.

2. I have to start preparing of my university admission. I can force myself to write the chapters now but it won't be as good. I don't want to do that to my precious readers.

3. I am hoping that 'Goetic' will get more recognition. I have a certain goal for reads and I will publish the sequel when we will reach that goal.

I know I'm being a really bad author doing this. Even I don't like when stories end in cliffhangers but I need time.

I am sorry if I ruined the story for you guys but you people, my first readers, are the most precious human beings ever.

You all don't know how much you have helped me and my mental health though your comments and votes.

I'm sorry I'm rambling.

I promise I will be back with the 2nd book. Till then, wait for me.

           I don't usually write this word but I love all my readers.

*Cries in Voldemort*

Bye.