Lauren's pov

It was 3am and I was outside in an alley waiting for someone to walk down, I know exactly who it's going to be and when they're going to be here, that's in 2 more minutes.

I set my bag down and get out my black leather gloves, i put them on, i then grab my knife and a rose and my bag was back on my back.

I was wearing all black, black jeans, a black t-shirt, black hooded leather jacket, black combat shoes. This was so I didn't stand out in the night, I hear footsteps and made sure my hood was pulled down. I see him walking down and walk to him, I cut his throat and shove the rose in his mouth and walk away quickly. I take my bag off and grab a cloth that's in my bag and wipe the blood off, I put it in along with my gloves and I make my way home.

I climb through my window and put my bag under the bed, I take off my clothes and put them under the bed too. I go take a shower and get dressed and grab my note book.

I write down the persons name and time I killed them, also why I killed them.

He was a pedophile and rapped 4 children under the age of 6.

I then put my book under my bed and fall asleep peacefully. No what I do doesn't keep me up at night, the people all deserve it, also I just have zero empathy.

-next morning-

I wake up at 6am, I get right out of bed and get dressed for school, black jeans, different combat boots, a black long sleeved top and a bomber jacket.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. I grab my school bag that's already packed and go downstairs, I sit at the table and my family are here.

I used to scare them, I think I still do, the only time I smile and laugh is when we are watching horror movies or murder movies, then I laugh and smile which freaks them out, other than that I haven't smiled since I was 13 and I haven't laughed since I was 12.

"Good morning Lauren" dad said, I look at him

"Ok" I say

"You sleep well?" Chris asked

"Just fine" I say, they always try to get me to talk and it's annoying

"Did you hear there was another murder last night" Taylor said, I laugh and nod

"Yes" I say, I love that they don't know it's me

"He was a pedophile though, so he deserved it" I say, Taylor and Chris nod

"Damn right he did" dad said, I look at mom who's putting food down

"Is that enough sweetie?" Mom asked, I nod

"Yes" I say, she smiles

"That man deserved a lot worse than being killed, terrible person" Mom said

"Being cut by the throat is a slow painful death, he basically choked on his own blood and the rose suffocated him at the same time" I say, they all look at me.

"You know a lot" Chris said, I nod

"Murder is an interesting subject" I smile, he nod

"You really scare me" Chris said, I nod

"Good" I say, he just smiles weirdly and eats

"I'm going to school" I say

"Do you want a ride?" Dad asked

"No, I'm okay walking" I say, he nods and I leave

I put my headphones in and walked to school, when I got there i go to my locker and get the things I'll need.