12

Lauren's pov

I was taking Camila out for dinner, it's been a while since I've asked her out and we've been having a great time.

I was dressed in all black, black skinny jeans, black belt, black button up shirt, black shoes, even my jacket was black as well as my bag.

I spray some perfume on myself to make sure I smelt nice, I run my hands through my hair a couple of times and nod to myself.

I go downstairs and take the car keys off the side.

"Bye!" I say to everyone

"Have fun!" Mom said as everyone said 'bye'

I leave and drive to camilas house, I park outside and look in the mirror.

"Why are you so nervous, she's already your girlfriend" I mumble to myself, I get out and knock on the door, it was opened by Sinu.

"Hello Lauren, you look nice, camila is in her room" Sinu said, I nod

"Thank you" I say and wait by the door as Sinu goes to get Camila.

Camila came down dressed in a dress, her hair down in it's natural curls, she had light make up on, and some heals.

"Damn" I mumble, camila blush

"Hi" she said, I smile

"Hi" I say staring at her

"Lauren" she mumbled, I nod

"You okay?" Camila asked, I nod again before quickly glancing at my crouch then Camila again

"Yeh, let's go" I say, camila giggles and said goodbye to her family as did I, i take her hand and walk to the car opening her door before getting in myself.

"You look beautiful" I say, she smiles

"Thank you, so do you" she said, I smile and nod driving to the restaurant

On the way we listened to some music and talked, it wasn't that long of a drive, when we got there I parked and took Camilas hand walk into the place.

We get situated by the person at the front, I pulled Camilas seat out and then got myself sat down, we were handed menus and look for what we wanted.

As we were waiting for the waiter we talked a little about anything and everything

"Have you spoken to your friends?" Camila asked, I nod

"Yeh, why?" I ask, she plays with her hands

"You Mom and dad just said you're not allowed because you get into trouble with them" she said, i sigh.

"Ignore them, that's just because when we were like 13 we stole a car...we've grown up since then" I say, camila nods and I take her hand.

"You know I won't hurt you" I say, she nods with a smile

"I know, I just don't want you to get into trouble or for you to get hurt" she said, I giggle

"I promise I can protect myself" I say, she giggles and nods

"I know" she said, I smile and lean over kissing her

Soon we had our food though the waiter decided to start flirting with camila, I could feel my anger rising through me. I subconsciously grabbed the knife with a tight grip, I was thinking about it, it was the thing in the front of my mind. I look up at the waiter with a glare, he was still flirting with her and it was obvious we were on a date.

"Do you mind" I say through gritted teeth, he looks at me then Camila

"If you need anything I'll be right over for you" he said looking directly at camila, he glacéd at me with a weird look before walking away, i glared at him until he left my sight. As I was staring in the direction he left I felt a hand over mine, I look to see camila holding my hand that was on the knife, I quickly let go of it and look at her she smiles softly and laced our fingers together.