Diners and Pantsuits

Sara's POV

We all walk though the door into the diner and we all disperse throughout the diner as if we aren't all together as a crew. I saw all of us sitting at different tables. Nate and Zari at one, Nora and Ray at another and Ava and Charlie at another and then me and Mick at the table closest to the door just in case the mission hits the fan like it always does. Mick then turns to me and says " What's going on between you and hottie". I say back to him in a stern voice " Mick, Ava and I are fine and we are friends and nothing is happening". He looks at Sara and then turns to look at Ava sitting at the far table talking to Charlie. I look at him and say with angry face " Why are you looking at Ava". The mission starts to go sideways when I see a fight breaking out between two men, one we needed to take into custody and the other an agent of the time bureau that somehow came on the same mission. I look at Ava at the back of the Diner who looks straight at me with her lovely blue eyes and wide smile then starts running to the front where I was standing. As Ava was walking I saw a wink in her eye as if she was winking at me which I thought in my head she was. I watched Ava break the two men up and thought to myself "oh my god how can this women be so damn hot like what in the world". I see her all pant suit and black high heeled boots walking out with the two men and as she walks past the main window of the Diner she looks at me as she walks though the time courier portal.

Ava's POV

I walk in with the Legends and think to myself " what am I doing here with these people". I continued to the back table and sit opposite Charlie who is colouring in the kids colouring page on the table. I look over my shoulder to see her the blonde women talking to Mick. By the way she's moving her head she is mad at Mick for something. Charlie looks up at me and says " Who you looking at". I reply back and say " No one". Charlie goes back to colouring and I continue spying on the blonde. I see out of the corner of my eye the blonde looking at me from were she was sitting. I see that there are two men fighting out of the corner of my eye and I run over to see what's happening and to break up the fight. I break up the two men and see that one of them is wearing a time bureau badge. As I'm continuing to break up the men I see Sara looking at me from where she was standing and I wink at her as I'm walking out of the diner and into the time courier portal.

Hi If you've got this far thankyou for reading the first part of my avalance oneshots. Please comment what you would like to me to add or  what you would like to see next 🥰