The Masquerade Part 1

Avas POV

I'm in my office on the computer looking at outfit inspiration for my outfit for the time bureau's masquerade ball. Then I get a text message from Sara which said " Hi beautiful have you picked an outfit for the ball yet so we don't clash". I looked back up from my phone and at my computer and replied and said " No I haven't yet but maybe I can come over and we can pick together".

Saras POV

I'm on the bridge in my office with a glass of scotch just thinking about what I'm going to wear to the time bureau masquerade ball that Avas invited me too. Then I decided to text her " Hi beautiful have you picked an outfit for the ball yet so we don't clash". I then waited for a reply from her and then she replied and said " No I haven't yet but maybe l can come over and we can pick together".

A Couple of Hours Later

Avas POV

I'm on my way out to go and see Sara and then get a text from her saying " Hey my love are you still coming over so we can pick outfits" I then replied " Yeah I am about too and I'll see you in a couple seconds". As I walk through the time courier portal to the bridge where I see Sara in her office with a glass of scotch. I then speak up and say " Can you pour me a glass".

Saras POV

I hear someone say loudly " Can you pour me a glass" I then turn my back and see that it's Ava. As I see the time courier portal close I slowly walk up to her and greet her with a kiss. We both walk up the very small flight of stairs to my office. I sit on my desk stair and Ava sits on a stair that she brought over from the other side of the room. We then start going through outfits that I had saved and we picked out for me a beautiful red dress with thin straps and tan high heels to go with it. We also picked out a mask which was red lace and white pearls around the rim. I turn to Ava and say " I love it thank you Aves for helping me find an outfit ". I then kiss her lightly on the cheek then Ava turns to me and says " Can you help me pick something ".

Avas POV

I see my love walking closer to me as the courier portal closed and she hands me my drink and we walk up the small flight of stairs to her office and I bring a stair over that I found from the other side of the room. Sara and l started going through outfits until we found that perfect outfit for Miss Lance to wear to accompany me to the masquerade ball and then we moved on to find my outfit for the ball. We picked out a navy blue thick strapped dress with a slit up the left side of the dress and some matching white heels to go with it and for the mask we found white mask with lace on it.

Few Hours Later

Avas POV

We are just chilling on the Wave rider watching a movie in our room and then I roll over to Sara who is  just about to stand up and say to her " Hey Babe I'm going to have to head back to the bureau for a bit and I'll be back later and we can finish the movie and have dinner together". 

Saras POV

I'm chilling out watching a movie with my live by my side and when I'm about to stand up she says to me " Hey Babe I'm going to have to head back to the bureau for a bit and I'll be back later and we can finish the movie and have dinner together".

Both POVs

We both look at each other and Ava starts to gather her things to head back to the bureau and then Sara comes in while Avas putting her boots back on and kiss Ava right on the head and says to her with a smile on her face and says " Ok Babe have fun and say hi to Nate for me and tell him that we miss him on the wave rider". The portal opens from Sara and Avas room and Ava steps in as Sara is waving goodbye to her love.

Thank you so much everyone for reading my first part of this Avalance one-shots and I hope you guys also enjoy this part and comment what you would like to see 🥰