A White Christmas

Saras POV

I rolled over to my bedside table and turn off my alarm and realised that Ava isn't in bed next to me. I go on my phone and check social media and then message Ava. As I'm about to get up I hear my phone go off. It was a message from Ava which said " I'm just out wait for me in the kitchen and I'll be home soon ". I walked down the stairs and as I was walking down the stairs I saw a green Christmas tree in the corner of the room near the fireplace. As I'm looking at it Ava walks in. She looks right at me and we both smile.

Avas POV

I got out of bed and looked at my girlfriend and smiled to myself and thought " that I'm so lucky and grateful to have her " and I give her a light kiss on the cheek and head down stairs. When I'm down stairs I look out the window and see the snow falling out of the window in our house while I'm making my coffee and my breakfast. I hear a knock at the door and I open it and it's the Christmas tree that I picked for Sara and I. I get the tree and set it up and then I hear footsteps on the stairs and I turn around and see my beautiful girlfriend and soon to be wife standing on the stairs with a big smile on her face.

Saras POV

I walk down the stairs and give her the biggest hug ever. As I'm making my breakfast I hear Ava yelling from upstairs. I run up the stairs and see her fumbling trying to get the decorations out of the attic. I got up and grab her from behind and help her carry the boxes of Christmas decorations out of the attic and into the living room where the Christmas tree is. When I put the box down I see Ava looking at me from the kitchen. I turn around and Ava is standing there right under the mistletoe. I kiss her passionately and hold her face.

Avas POV

I'm upstairs in the attic getting the Christmas decorations out of the attic and then I fall and then feel familiar hands on my waist as I'm feeling and it's Sara. When I put the boxes down near the Christmas tree and go into the kitchen and I see Sara putting the boxes down that she grabbed and I move towards an opening where the mistletoe was. Sara walked over to me and kissed me passionately and held my face and my heart was filled with butterflies.

Saras POV

Ava and I enter locked in our kiss. As we are about to pull away from our kiss I feel Ava's long blonde hair touch my face as we pull away and I continue kissing her. We finally pull away from our kiss and we walk hand in hand over to the Christmas tree and start decorating while we make hot chocolate in our time bureau christmas themed mugs that Ava got at a Christmas party.

Ava's POV

Sara and I are still enter locked in our kiss. As we are about to pull away from our kiss. I feel my hair on Sara's face and then Sara continues to kiss me. We pull away from our kiss and we walk hand in hand over to our Christmas tree and we start decorating while we made hot chocolate in these cute time bureau Christmas themed mugs that I got from a Christmas party.

Sara's POV

As I'm stringing the colourful lights on the tree I see Ava out of the corner of my eye bringing over the hot chocolate with rainbow candy canes in it. Ava continues walking closer to me and sets down the hot chocolates on the coffee table and helps me put the rest of the lights on the tree. We then both grab pieces of silver tinsel and put them on the tree and as I put my piece of tinsel on the tree Ava kisses me. We put all the baubles on the tree and drink our hot chocolates while doing so.

Avas POV

I'm at the kitchen counter finishing up with the hot chocolate and I'm being them over to the coffee table watching that I don't spill them but also looking at my beautiful girlfriend while she is putting up the rest of the decorations on the tree. I sat the hot chocolates down and continue to help her. I think in my head " should I do it now like what better time it's Christmas in a couple of weeks ". And so I get down on one knee next to the Christmas tree and Sara just looks at me and cups her face in her hand and then I say " Sara you have shown me what it's like to be so truly in love with someone and with that Sara Lance will you marry me". And she kisses my wholeheartedly and says " Yes baby "

Saras POV

As I'm continuing to put the decorations on the Christmas tree I see Ava get down on one knee and I cup my face in my hands and in my head I'm saying to myself " is this actually happening is my beautiful girlfriend actually proposing to me right now ". I'm looking straight into Avas eyes and she is talking and then she says the four words " will you marry me ". I just blank out for a second and my eyes start watering and then I reply and say " Yes baby " and give her a passionate kiss.

Hi everyone I haven't updated in a while but I hope you are liking this so far and also Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates 🎄💗