The Pacing Game

One Hour Later:

   Theodore Nott sat with his head in his hands. 

   Hermione was not one hundred percent sure that he was even completely conscious, as he had notmoved within the last few minutes. He did however, curse expletives under his breath as he satthere ... so at least he wasn't dead. 

   Nobody wanted to look at each other; it was far too awkward. Even Pansy seemed to be lost forwords as she sat on a little footstool beside Theo, tapping his knee sympathetically as he let outsmall wails of anguish every now and again. 

   "It –" Harry piped up, causing everyone whiplash as they turned their heads to him for breakingthe silence. "-it wasn't as bad as you think..." 

   Blaise snorted, but then swallowed his laugh to disguise his mirth. "Yeah mate, it was ... well... itwas-" 

   "It was a little romantic?" Hermione added in as a suggestion, hoping her voice sounded hopefulenough to make Theo feel a little better. "Because you know ... a massage that leads to sex can bequite –" 

   "Lazy." Draco finished for her from his place on the love seat behind her. His body so large that hepractically took up the whole space. "Only Theodore Nott could have a fantasy in which he liesback and lets the lady do all the work." 

   "She did not do all of the work ...in the end, anyway..." Theo protested with a sigh. 

   Hermione flushed. It might have looked a little lazy at first, but she had to admit that she hadactually found it highly erotic to stand there and watch. Theodore quite clearly had someimagination when it came to foreplay. Although, the other various scenario's they had tuned intobefore settling on the main act did make Hermione's eyes widen slightly ... at one point, even Theolooked like he wasn't quite sure what was going to happen. But the way he moved ... 

   Heat pooled between her legs yet again. Within the last hour she felt like she could have soaked herknickers completely. Between what she saw and heard with Theo's little encounter, and minorsituation that was occurring with Malfoy as Theo's fantasy unfolded... she felt like she needed acold shower ... and possibly even a vibrator. 

   "The massage isn't going to ruin my reputation. It's –" Theo started, shaking his head in defeat. 

  "The butt plug?" Blaise offered innocently. 

   "The gag?" Harry interjected, a small smile on his face.

   "Your cum face?" Pansy asked innocently.

   Theo wailed again. "You can all piss off." He huffed and brought himself out of the hot-seat,before taking a tumbler of whisky and draining the whole thing. "How was I supposed to knowLuna Lovegood would be an actual freak between the sheets?" he shook his head. "It was adrunken one time a year or so ago... and since then, all I've been able to think about is riding cropsand her rather persistent need for Star Wars roleplay –" 

   Pansy and Blaise widened their eyes. 

   "You didn't hear that." Theo pointed accusingly at them, taking a gulp of whisky that was handedto him. "You did not hear that." 

   Hermione and Harry laughed knowingly. They were both fully aware of how Luna's mind worked. 

   It turned out, one fateful roll in the sack with her a few years ago was all Theo's imaginationneeded to continually run wild with more fantasies about her...they were all about her. 

   "Everyone thinks they're a freak until they meet an actual freak..." Draco interrupted from hisplace on the loveseat, a smirk on his lips as he viewed Theo. "...then they suddenly find themselvestied up with a butt-plug stuck between their arse cheeks, wondering just how on Earth theymanaged to get themselves into that position on a Tuesday night."