Grownup Sleepovers Are Underrated

Blaize Zabini was a smug little bastard.

   Sitting there; a wicked grin on his face and a tiny crowd of silent people around him. Naturally, heknew he would make them all quite literally weak at the knees with his kinky desires, but he hadno idea that his darker ones ran that deep...and now they all knew about her. Now it was out in theopen, he hesitated a glance over at Potter, Ginny's old flame... luckily, he hadn't combusted. 

   "Well... she never did that with me." Harry mused as he took his glasses off and wiped them clean."And she certainly never made those types of noises, either..." he pondered. 

   "Really selling yourself there, Potter..." Theo tapped him on the back sympathetically, offering hima whisky glass. "Sorry, but I have to address the Elephant in the room though –" he shot a look atDraco who was still sat in his chair and pointed towards his crotch. "Not yours, sorry mate – theother Elephant-" 

   Draco shot him a look of death, gave Theo two fingers and then stood from his seat with a shake ofhis head and Hermione watched as he paced out of the Living room. 

   "- But ...Ginny Weasley?" Theo asked Blaise, completely ignoring Draco's dramatics. "Where thefuck did that little smut-rocket come from? Since when? You horny little Deviant, Blaise... I'mproud of you." 

   Blaise shrugged. "Always thought she was fit, even in school – sorry Potter," Harry put his hand upin acceptance. "Always thought she'd be the type to be ready and rearing ... with a little coaxing,anyway." 

   "Why don't you just ask her out?" Theo asked. "You see her most days at the Ministry...thosepencil skirts and those calves..." he finished with a sigh. 

   "Why don't you just ask Luna if she fancies another ride on your broomstick? Blaise askeddefensively. 

   Theo choked on his fire whisky. "We're not talking about me...please, continue." He deflected. 

   Blaise looked uncomfortably at Harry. "There's just never been a right time to ask, to be honest."He put his head down and fiddled with his glass.

   "If you mean me, then don't even consider it." Harry cut in. "I've not thought about Ginny in thatway for years..." he glanced over at Pansy for a moment, before his eyes flicked back to Blaise."You want her; go and get her." 

   Blaise smirked and looked at him. "Could say the same thing to you too, mate." As he nodded inPansy's direction, and Harry shook his head in warning. 

   Hermione had always thought Harry's little crush on Pansy was cute. He was a jabbering wreckaround her most of the time, and he always loitered in the background, just waiting to be seen.Naturally, Hermione wasn't allowed to tell Pansy any of this, with Harry making her keep tightlipped for fear of ruining his friendship with her. 

   It was uncomplicated, subtle and oh so very cute ... unlike her own situation with Draco, which wasthe complete bloody opposite at the minute. 

   Hermione noticed Harry slip away through the door and make his way into the kitchen – probablyto stop Malfoy from taking a butter knife to Theo's genital area. It was odd how Harry was usuallythe one who could bring him round and calm him down with his wise words. The friendship thatthe boys had with each other was a far cry from Hogwarts ... they had been inseparable for a fewyears now, and Hermione knew that Harry probably knew a lot more about Malfoy than he ever leton. 

   "I need to ask you a few questions Blaise, just like I did with Theo last week." Pansy asked the manas she came to sit on the stool that Hermione had occupied in front of him. Pansy took out herofficial-looking note pad and quill as she sat down to start grilling him.