What He Deserves

Hermione woke to warm, thick arms wrapped around her middle and a strong thigh resting over herhip. And she had never felt happier for her situation. 

   Her hands reached down and found his, holding them reassuringly as she felt Draco stir behind herand kiss along her shoulder tenderly as sleep unfogged from his brain. 

   "Sleep well?" he asked in a deep voice, holding her closer to his body as she moaned at thesensation of his lips against her neck. 

   "Very well," she told him before turning her head and catching his lips with hers. "And you?" sheasked with a coy smile and as grinned at her. 

   "Best night's sleep I've had since the last time you shared my bed..." he told her between kisses. "Iwouldn't let you leave this bed if I could..." he winked at her devilishly. 

   Hermione bit her lip and looked into his eyes, which were shining bright. "This doesn't feel real..." 

   He shook his head as he slowly leaned in for another kiss. "Oh, it's real... and I'll keep showingyou how real it is until it sinks in for both of us..." he whispered as his lips pressed against hers,taking her breath away. 

   His soft lips moved with her own for several long moments before his tongue demanded entrance.Her eyes fluttered closed, enjoying the way he stirred the emotions inside of her body. It felt likeeverything went numb and began to tingle to the point of tickling. Every nerve ending inside of herlit up and burned bright. 

   Holding on tight around his neck, Hermione reached up against him and she smiled to herself as hekissed his way down her body. Might as well put his bed to good use again ... after putting it togood use at least three times last night. 

   His hips were grinding against hers already, and neither of them had lost their underwear yet. Hisstrong hands massaged her body as his lips kissed lower, pushing and pulling her knickers out ofthe way. When he finally slid them down her body, he slid two fingers inside of her, and his tongueflicked against her aching clit. 

   Her eyes fluttered closed at the same time her lips parted with a heavy gasp. Her hips began to lifton their own, moving back and forth with his tongue. She never wanted to separate. She neededhim right where he was for the rest of her life. When her release began to build, he pulled away,leaving her hanging. 

   "Draco-" she cried out as he moved back up my body. He grinned. 

   "What's the matter, Granger?" he asked, before lining himself up and sliding deep inside of her,filling every last inch. She could no longer complain. That stretch... god, it felt amazing. It alwaysdid. "Do you need me too much?" 

   "Oh, God..." was all she could say, and she did take him. 

   Her head fell back against the pillows as her eyes closed. His mouth found hers just as he began tothrust in and out of her. God, she loved the way he filled her completely. It was like his body wasmade to fit with hers. It was like they were made to be with each other, regardless of their sizedifference. He knew every spot to touch, every place to caress. She never thought they would havemade much sense; the Gryffindor good-girl and the dark Slytherin... but now, she couldn't seeherself with any other man. 

   "Feel so good... you're mine...can't get enough of you...never will..." he said in incoherent speechas the feeling of him filling her up over and over made her thighs shake. 

   Draco Malfoy was it for her. She knew they should have made all of this quiet and quick as shehad to be at the shop in an hour, but she didn't want to.