five

And with that in mind and a huge smile on her face, she slowly closed her eyes, falling asleep, Danielle's hand still in her own.

Rays of sunshine were tickling Stefanias eyelids, a smile forming on her lips at the thought of another beautiful day in sunny LA. She slowly opened her eyes to wake up in a rather unfamiliar place. Where am I? As she tried to look around she realized someone's arm wrapped around her body. Her very naked body. Next to... Danielle's also very naked body. All of the last night's memories started to reappear in her mind. Danielle entering the bar, Danielle following her to the bathroom, Danielle's lips on hers, her hands all over her body, fingers tugging at her hair and buried deep inside of her. And as much as she wished she could deny it even the mere thought made her feel... good.

"You're starring again", a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Crap, you're awake", Stefania mumbled.

"Crap?! Were you just going to sneak out on me leaving me alone yet again?" Danielle pushed out her bottom lip, pouting.

"I uh-", Stefania didn't even get a chance to finish her sentence as she felt Danielle's fingertips running up and down her body, tracing the softest patterns on her skin. Her whole body started to shake which made Danielle pause for a second.

"Do you want me to stop?", she asked, unsure if she had gone too far.

"No, please don't stop."

A smile grew on Danielle's face, while she looked at the beautiful woman, lying in her arms. How could a person be this pretty? Her hands stroked Stefanias back, before she pulled her closer in the tightest, most longing hug, holding her close, neither woman sure of what was they were feeling but happily enjoying each other's presence.

They would have laid there forever if it wasn't for - "Danielle!!!", Jaina yelled from outside the room.

Stefania flinched at the unfamiliar voice, questioning eyes looking at Danielle.

"Crap", the blonde swore silently but yet loud enough for Stefania to hear.

"Danielle? Is that - I mean, are you with somebody?"

"Oh my god! NO!", the shorter woman laughed loudly. "That's my best friend and apparently also roommate Jaina. And I should probably see what she wants before she marches in here and sees us like this", she added while stepping out of bed.

"And you might want to consider throwing on some clothes before leaving your room", Stefania grinned while looking at the very gorgeous and very naked body in front of her.

The blonde nervously tumbled around her bedroom, looking for some clothes to cover up.

"Savre! I swear if you're not out here in a minute I'll march in and interrupt whatever it is you're doing."

Knowing very well that her roommate wasn't joking she grabbed the first shirt she could find, opening the door only enough to allow herself to get out of the room but not far enough for Jaina to peek inside.

"Your hair is a mess, you're not dressed... and it's almost 1 pm. You never sleep in. So tell me what's been going on in there." Jaina raised her eyebrow and took a sip of coffee.

"Maybe I actually did sleep in. I mean I was pretty drunk last night."

"Savre, cmon, spill the tea already. I'm you're best friend and you're trying to tell me that you left the bar with that gorgeous girl only to drop her home and go to sleep by yourself? Yeah, jokes on you - I don't believe you because I know you so much better."

"Okay, I would tell you right now", Danielle's voice had become significantly lower, "but she is in my bedroom, right behind this door, her very naked body under my covers and she would hear every single word. So please tell me you can wait for a little-"