but shes steves little sister - Dustin(request)

reader pov

        I met Dustin around a year ago, this was when my brother started hanging out with the group. I found it weird that the only friends he had were my age? questionable right?  Well atleast now he has Robin.
      Dustin has always been kind of special to him, he really views him has his little brother. But ive always liked him, and not in the friendly way. I never told Steve because i didn't want him to freak out or think that it could ruin him and Dustins relationship.

We haven't seen Dustin for awhile since he's been at camp, Steve got a job at this ice cream place where he works with Robin. I usually sit in the back and just read or help clean or something. That's what i'm doing now, cleaning the frid-
  "Did you hear that?" asked steve, looking up from the dishes. "oh my god, oh my god!!" he shouted.
  "Steve, what are you talk-". Before i get to finish my sentence he bust through the doors, going to the front as i'm still sitting down.
   "Henderson! Henderson! He's back!" I hear Steve shout. Dustin's back! I quickly get up and run through the door to see Robin behind the counter and see Steve and Dustin doing their handshake.
   "Dustin! Wow you're back, I missed you!" I could feel my cheeks start to heat up and i pull him into a hug.
  "I- I missed you too. I'm glad to be back!" He stuttered
  "How many children are you friends with?" Robin asked Steve, before he introduced her.
     I'm glad Dusty boy is back:)

Dustins pov

  The moment i saw y/n walk through door, i couldn't breathe. She looks beautiful, with her hair down over her shoulders and her bright smile as she ran towards me. I cant even explain how gorgeous she is, or how much I missed her.
   Ive always had a thing for her, and Steve knew it. He told me that he wouldn't mind if i'd ask her on a date because he knows i'm a good kid, but i can't help but be nervous.
   After Steve got off of work, Him, y/n, and I went back to their house. After Steve graduated, he got a house and y/n moved in with him.
  "I'm gonna take a shower, i'll be right back!" y/n said running to her room and shutting the door. The second we heard the water go on , Steve turned to me.

" You know, I think she has a thing for you. Seriously"

"Steve don't be silly, she wouldn't like someone like me."

  "What? Dustin do you see the way she looks at you? She literally gawks at you dude! Like she drools!"

"Dude,what?"

"That's kinda gross sorry."

"I don't want drool on me."

"Why would you have her drool on you anyways , are you implying that you want my sister to-"

"STEVE!"

"sorry."

"Anyways, back to the point. I really like her, but i don't want to scare her off if she doesn't like me" I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Dustin, please just try. This would make her so happy , i promise." He says.  As we hear the shower water turn off. I hold my breathe, i'm extremely nervous.

"When do i ask-"

"What are y'all talking about?"

readers pov

   I step out of the shower, dry off, put clothes and deodorant on. I walk out of my room to see Steve and Dustin sitting on the coach talking to each other.

"What are y'all talking about?" I ask going to sit on the chair across the room.

"Now." Steve says as he gets off the coach going into the kitchen.

"Now?!" Dustin and I ask at the same time. Before we could ask anymore Steve is gone.

"What's he on about?" I ask looking at Dustin, his face is turning red.

"y/n i have a confession" He says, my eyebrows furrow and i'm confused. "I like you, i have for awhile and Steve told me it would be really good to tell you." My jaw drops. Seriously? I could cry right now.

"Are you- are you serious?"

" yes, i promise" He says looking a little worried, a smile creeps on my face.

"Dustin i've felt the same way, i was just scared what Steve would think" I say as Steve's nosey ass walks in.

"y/n you know i'd be totally okay with you dating Dustin, he's a good kid. All i want is my little sister to be happy." He says coming to hug me tightly, what a sap.

"What does this mean?" i ask as i step back from Steve's embrace to look at Dustin.

" y/n, will-will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"yes, of course" I say going up to hug him, he holds me tightly and i can feel his smile on my neck.

"you make me so happ-"

"YES! YES! HOLY FUCK YES." Steve yells, ruining the moment. He comes up to Dustin and I, pulling us in a group hug.
"MY LITTLE SIBLINGS ARE DATING!"

"Steve what the fuck"

"Gross dude"

————————
i know this was so bad omg💀💀💀 idk how to right but it's fine😭
anyways this was a request! I hope the person loves it! please leave a comment!🤍