noah request

Im so sorry, this is rushed.

  Today my friends and i were going on our annual vacation to the Bahamas. Including Sadie, Millie, Gaten, Caleb, Finn, and Noah. Im not the closets with Noah though.

  We arrived about 10 minutes ago we are now just waiting on our uber to pick us up.

   Caleb and Gaten were playing catch with some socks Caleb had packed, gross. Finn was chilling on his phone. Millie and Noah sat on the floor giggling at vines, while Sadie and I sat quietly.

"You know y/n i think Noah thinks your pretty cute." Sadie whispered.

"What!? Are you kidding me, he would never."

"Whatever you say".

2 days later

Its day 2 on our bahama trip and today we are going to the beach.

I packed my swimsuit and other essentials and headed downstairs.

On my way down i bumped into someone, i look up to see Noah.
" oh my im so sorry y/n, here lets go downstairs." We walked downstairs to see nobody else was ready.

Noah and i stayed quiet for a couole minutes until he built up the courage to ask me "So y/n tell me about yourself." Noah and i sat there forever just talking about our lives and too find out we are very similar.

"I really like you y/n were gonna make a great team." Noah smiled and walked off.

3 days later.

Today was our last day, today we were all just gonna chill in our beach house.

Noah and i have gotten really close the last couple days and its like we've known each other forever.

Noah say in my bed as i got ready in my mirror.
"Listen y/n i really like you and i was wondering once we got back home if we could maybe go to lunch, like a date?"

I turned around shocked.

"What? Seriously! Of course!" I smiled widely and hugged noah.

"Oh gosh thank god you said yes i was gonna crap myself."

"Gross." I said wiping my hands on his shirt.

Welp looks like i have a new date.