fake smiles- sadie sink

It's been so hard, my parents have been fighting like crazy, my bestfriend/brother just moved to college. Im lonely. I have no one to turn to other then my girlfriend, sadie, but she's been so busy i dont want to bother her. I cant even have a real smile anymore, it's sad.

sadie and i have been in a strong relationship for 2 years, and i love her to death, but sometimes its hard to believe that she loves me. She's coming home for being gone for about 2 weeks, due to interviews. Im excited yes, but i have no energy. I feel like i dont want to move for anything.

I don't want to worry sadie, she has enough to stress about, let alone care.

I here a a squeal and a knock on my door

"Y/n im here, unlock your door!" I heard sadie yell, i slowly got up and opened it.

Sadie gave me a big hug and of course i hugged her back, but not like usual. I felt weak. I havent eaten for days.

"i missed you so much, ive been stressed out the whole week and i just need you", this is exactly why im not telling her.

"I missed you to" i said quietly.

"You alright bub? Are you sick?" She asked placing her hand on my head.

I quickly put on a fake reassuring smile and said "no im alright, just tired" she nods and took her jacket off and jumped on my bed.

We sat there for about an hour, her telling me everything she did in New York. I couldnt even focus. I tried to make small talk, i didnt want her worried.

"Whats wrong y/n"

"What do you mean, im totally okay" my heart stopped.

"Why are you lying to me, i know you better then yourself, whats wrong."

I looked at her as tears flooded my eyes.
"Im fine sadie, im just ti-"

"Tired?thats bull. Bubba please tell me whats wrong, we're supposed to trust each other"

"Sadie, i do trust you i just dont wanna make your busy."

"Bubba" she said looking at me with pained eyes. "I love you so much and im here for you always, your my #1 priority and your my everything please tell me."

I explained everything, about how my parents are shutting me out and fighting, how i feel lonely and i have no self esteem. I told here more then i knew.

"Omg" she said tears streaming down her face. " why didnt you ever tell me, i could've helped you." I shook my head to chocked up to talk.

Sadie pulled me into a tight, passionate hug. She ran her hands through my hair, soothing me.

"Bubba you need to tell me when you feel like this, it hurts knowing you didnt. You dont need to have a fake smile, thats stupid.Your staying at my house, you dont need this." She looked at me deeply into my eyes and kissed me.
" i love you so much y/n."

"I love you too babe."

"Now go pack your bags, and your hot cheetos we can eat those for dinner".

I laughed at her dumb words, god i love this girl.