New girl-Noah Schnapp

Today was the first day of filming Stranger Things season 4. I had gotten the part of "Rebecca Dillan", Will Byers love interest and the new girl at Hawkins Middle school.

Im very nervous. Although today we are starting to film, i hadnt met the cast.

My mom had just dropped me off at set, there were trailers everywhere.
I had no idea where to go, that is until i see a group of teenagers rush out of a building.

" Oh my gosh, your must be y/n! Your absolutely beautiful!" Millie said hugging me tightly.

"Hey y/n! Welcome to the cast!" Caleb said hugging me aswell.

"Yes thats me! Its so nice to meet you guys!" I said pulling back from the group hug all the kids had gave me, except Noah?

"Noah just went to the bathroom, he's so excited to meet you!" Finn said pulling me to a trailer with everyone behind us.

"Too excited hehe." I heard sadie mumble to Millie.

We all stood outside the trailer waiting for noah to come out. The cast started asking me questions.

"So how old are you?" Gaten asked.

" i just turned 14." I said.

"Thats perfect!" Millie said suspiciously, what does she mean.
"Do you have a boyfriend y/n? Or do you like anyone?"

"Oh uh no actually, and i dont really know haha." I said nervously, Noah's pretty cute though.

We continued talking until we saw the door to the trailer open. Noah walked out and made eye contact with me. Excitement filled his eyes, and maybe a little nervousness. Why?

"Oh um... hey y/n its nice to meet you!" He said giving me a hug, tighter then the others.

"Dont squeeze her to death Noah!" Millie laughed. He pulled away and smiled.

"Oh s-sorry." He said scratching his neck.

"Its fine!" I said giggling as we all headed to the man building where they eat, do school, chill, etc.

They showed me me all around the area, i couldn't help but catch Noah staring at me a couple times, but he played it off by looking away or smiling.

"All of you guys go on, Sadie and I are gonna talk to y/n a bit." Millie said pulling me back. Everyone gave a weird look but nodded and walked away, Noah almost looked sad.

"Y/n do you see how Noah looks at you?" Sadie said shaking me back and forth.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

" He totally likes you!"

"It's like love at first sight!"

"You guys are crazy, he does not." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"I bet you he does! Do you think he's cute?" Sadie said getting excited.

"I mean, yeah, but that doesnt mean he likes me back!" I said starting to walk away, both of them following.

" just give it a chance! I promise you he does! He's stalked your whole Instagram and hasnt shut up about you since he found out you were joing the cast! He even said you were beautiful!" Millie said.

"Did he really?" I asked, Millie nodded.

"Okay we'll see."

The week went by, it consisted of all of the cast hanging out,laughing, filming, it was great! But Noah started to seem.....distant?

Just as they were filming the last scene of the day, i saw noah sitting down by a trailer. Alone. So i walk up to be and sit beside him.

"Hey Noah, whats up?" I said. He looked up at me.

"Oh I-I uh nothing, what about you?" He said nervously. Why was he nervous?

"Oh cut the bs whats wrong?" I said looking at him. He shook his head.

"Look h-hear me out y/n, i know we've only known each other for a week but it feels like ive known you forever. A-and i-i okay lets just say i like you. When i found out you were apart of the new cast i stalked your instagram and i know it sounds creepy. But your amazing y/n and your beautiful inside and out, and i like you. A-and i know you dont like me ba-" i cut off his long rant.

"Noah! I dont know how you haven't seen but i like you too. The second i saw you i felt so nervous and Millie even pointed out that we liked each other. I like you too." I said standing up and helping him up.

"Really!? No way! No way!" He laughed out, jumping up and down.
We both laughed.

"Yes haha. So.... what does this mean?" I saw looking down nervously.

" will you y/n l/n go on a date with me?" He said smiling.

"Yes." I said hugging him. We both flinched when we heard loud screeches coming from behind the trailer. We both run around and see Finn, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Priah, Maya, and Joe jumping and screaming. What the hell?

"Were you guys listening the whole time?!" Noah said running to them.

" oh my gosh yes! I told you y/n! He likes you, now your going on a date! I knew it i knew it!" Sadie yelled hugging Millie.

"Awe Noah's a big boy now!" Caleb said ruffling Noah's hair. He blushed a little, aw.

" Wow Noah that was smoother then anything ive ever done." Joe laughed high fiving him.

"I told you it would work Noah! Now you have a girlfriend!" Finn yelled shaking him.

"Guys! Im not his girlfriend, yet." I said smiling at Noah, he smiled back. We all laughed and walked back onto set. Noah's hand in mine as everyone smiled.

Today couldn't have gone any better