Yami Kamiyama

CHARACTERISTICS

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Yami Kamiyama
Nickname: Yummy (as it sounds similar to how his first name is pronounced), Vampire King (gave himself the nickname), Ouran's Dark Prince (because of his fame from being in the theater club)
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Age: 15 (anime) 16 (manga)
Birthday: 10/28
Star Sign: Scorpio
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: Japanese
Blood Type: O-
Height: 5'6" (170cm)
Weight: 119 lbs (54kg)

—————
PERSONAL STATUS

FAVORITE FOOD(S)
Rich-tasting meats

SCHOOL
Ouran Academy

OCCUPATION
High School student (anime)
High School→University→Beyond (manga)

CLUB
Theater Club

CLUBTheater Club

PERSONALITY

A self proclaimed vampire king, he is known to have many faces. One he shows his friends and classmates, one he shows his family, one she shows his enemies, and one he shows to no one.

To his friends and classmates, he's a gothic prankster with a tendency to doze off wherever and whenever. Playing pranks, swiping a strawberry off of a cake, bugging you for answers of the recently assigned homework, beating up your bullies and threatening them with a thousand deaths if they ever look your way again, the typical stuff you'd imagine from any friend in high school.

To his family, he's a lazy drifter who doesn't seem to have any plans of seeking independence. He has all this strength and potential, yet he doesn't plead to be using any of it in his father's eyes. His siblings don't mind, but they do worry about what he would do if anything ever happened to them.

To his enemies, he's a world ending machine they don't want to get in the way of. That happy go lucky Yami disappears in raids and battles, and all that's left is a sadistic kid with a "primal thirst for blood".