Hisa Nakai Wakino

CHARACTERISTICS

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Hisa Nakai Wakino
Nickname: Beauty & The Beast
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Age: 16
Birthday: 09/14
Star Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: Japanese
Blood Type: B
Height: 5'5.7" (167 cm)
Weight:  (54 kg)

—————
PERSONAL STATUS

FAVORITE FOOD(S)
Spam Onigirazu

SCHOOL
Ouran Academy

OCCUPATION
High School student (anime)
High School→University→Beyond (manga)

CLUB
None, though she can be seen longingly gazing at the calligraphy club sometimes

CLUBNone, though she can be seen longingly gazing at the calligraphy club sometimes

PERSONALITY

Hisa is a bit of a mystery.

Her name doesn't come up on any databases (because she uses Nakai and not Wakino as her last name, as well as due to her father's connections), she has this rather brash and tough personality not befitting an heiress at all, and she even says she hates rich people. "But isn't she also the daughter of a rich family? Why would she say she hates one of her own kind?", is what her classmates would whisper to one another. Even though she is very pretty, everyone says that her "beauty is in vain" because her personality and attitude don't match with her looks, and also...well, she was pretty, but she was also pretty scary looking at the same time. How does that work?

Hides it very well with her supposedly independent attitude, but she's actually pretty lonely and desires companionship. She tried making friends in the past, but her "scary and off putting" resting face had made that rather difficult. During times when everyone is socializing, she is often seen writing something while apart from the others, and during lunch she tends to go to anywhere isolated in the academy.

If you are someone she cares about, you will be put over her own needs again and again. She wants to see those she loves happy and safe, and will do anything to maintain that, even if it makes her sick or exhausted by the end of it.