All x Younger Sister reader

Requested by @KidasWorld

Title: Shush

Key: (b/n)= boyfriend's name

I was, as most people knew, adopted. Of course I was, I was a human. Now, there was the option for me to live with April of course- she was well of with her father being a scientist and all, but I felt more at home with the turtles. So, that's where I lived. I still went to school with April of course, to get my daily dose of "human", and I worked. That's actually where I met my boyfriend, (b/n). I'd actually discovered he was a werewolf by accident after a couple of thugs tried to mug us in an alleyway.

Obviously, it didn't work out too well for them.

Well, now there was another problem involving that.

A couple of hours ago, (b/n) had accidentally scratched my arm. Deep. Totally my fault, by the way. He'd been asleep and I was playing with his fingers. The reason why was because they acted like a cats. If I pressed the top part of his palm, right under his fingers, his claws came out. Well, I'd been wondering if I could paint his claws while running my finger down them when he'd awoke. The feeling of his claws being played with scared him, and well, boom. Four long scratches from my shoulder to halfway to my wrist. While none of them were bleeding, they were red and irritated from where he'd realized what he was doing and retracted them before he could actually do any real damage to me.

And, here we were now, him carrying me down to the lair silently as I grumbled in his arms.

"It's not that big of a deal, (b/n)." I mumbled, checking my arm again. The marks weren't as red now but were still burning, so I tucked it back into my hoodie and continued grumbling. (B/n) shrugged and continued walking, not talking to me. We were almost to the lair, so I began struggling, wanting him to drop me.

"I'm not going in there." I said as I crossed my arms as I turned to my boyfriend, who just stared at me. Then, he rubbed his eyes and looked down at me tiredly.

"(Y/n), please. Let me just tell your brothers what happened. I don't want-" I cut him off with a huff.

"You don't want them to what? Know it was an accident? Know that it was my fault because I liked the way your claws react like a cats? It wasn't your fault, (b/n)." He walked past me and grunted, punching the cement wall. "(B/n)!"

"(Y/n), I hurt you! What don't you understand? I put my hand on you without permission and I left a scar! That's not okay whether it was intentional or not! What-" By now I was in tears and even more when I heard four loud thumps from behind me.

"You did what?" Leo demanded quietly and I flinched as Mikey brought me closer to him, not saying anything as the other three walked closer to (b/n). They all surrounded him as he stared down at the ground with emotionless eyes. I looked away and sniffed as Mikey quickly wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side.

"What," Everyone looked up at Raph's hard voice as it growled quietly. "did you do to her?" (B/n) shook his head and began to speak, but Raph cut him off. "No, we heard what happened. We want to hear the whole thing from you."

"I-I scratched (y/n) with my claws. That's it. I hurt her and she's trying to cover for me." I tried to protest (b/n)'s antics, but he shook his head and continued lying to my brothers. "It's my fault. I should've known that a werewolf and human would never fit together."

I froze. How could he say that? Just a few days ago, he was telling me he loved me. Now he was saying we could never be together again? What was he trying to do? Make me hate him? Well, even though I knew it was a ruse to get me out of trouble with my brothers, it was working. I was beginning to hate my boyfriend.