Chapter 1: Give & Take

Hi everyone! I am the new author of this story and it's an honor to have been chosen. I just wanted to let you all know that the original idea that WarriorPrincess87766 created will remain the same but the storyline will sail off course. So, hoist the anchor! Raise the sails! It's time to set sail for adventure! An adventure that begins with pirates!

Uma's POV

It had been a tiring day at the Chip shop. My crew had the day off ( mostly because I didn't feel like dealing with them today) and since they're pretty much the only ones who eat here, no one came in. So my delightful mother had me clean the shop from top to bottom. I was almost done when my mother gave me one more thing to do. "UMA GET THE BOX OF RAGS OFF THE TOP SHELF", she screamed at me. I huffed in anger as she knew that I was too short to reach that high, "Mom I can't reach the top shelf!". Her answer was unchanged as it was the same for everything that happened around here, "Well that's not my problem now is it?". I groaned in response as I tried to each the top shelf but failed. I fell on my bum as I tried to climb the shelf but slipped on something. The top shelf was at least a foot taller than me and with my luck. I would probably end up falling again if I tried to climb that old thing again. There was no way I could do it myself, "Where's my idiot first mate when I need him?". Just as I dusted myself off, I heard the bell to the door open and the sound of footsteps closing in on me, "I'm right here love". I smiled to myself as I turned around to see Harry's face right in front of mine. "Now, what do you need captain?", he questioned with a charming smile. I froze under his intense gaze and felt as if my feet had turned into tentacles. "That box from the top shelf. I can't reach it", I said gaining back my normal posture as he invaded my space. He smirked and brought his hook up to caress my cheek. The cold metal made me feel at pace while it struck fear into others. "And what do I get out of this?", he said softly with his ocean blue eyes looking deep into my soul. Ugh! Harry was such a pervert at times. He always had something dirty on his mind. " One kiss", I said firmly but it came out much softer than I had intended it too. He thought about it for a second before his answer was given, "Alright deal but my payment comes first".

Harry's POV

I could see the irritation spread on Uma's face and all I could say was this : It.Was.Sexy. "Well captain? What's it gonna be?", she gave a big sigh and went up on her tip toes. Her hands grabbed my shoulders as I set my hook on a table. My hands hoisted her as she gave a little jump into me and wrapped her legs around my waist. She looked at me for a split second and froze as if she wasn't gonna move. "To hell with this", I thought and I slammed my mouth onto hers. I could feel her body tense and I took the opportunity to kiss down her neck. She shivered underneath my touch that it reminded me of my first time with Mal. Uma tried to pull away but I used the wall to hold her in place. I was in pure heavenly bliss. My tongue was in her mouth, her hands around my neck, and she was powerless to stop it. I was about to break the kiss but something Uma did squashed that thought instantly from my mind.

Uma's POV

"Mmmmmmm", I opened my eyes wide and cursed myself in my head at my own reaction to his touch. Oh by the love of the sea! I just moaned! Harry suddenly loosened his grip and I fell onto the floor. I looked into his eyes only to see an insane glare that I've never seen before. Try not to show how turned on you are Uma, I thought to myself as I saw him kneel and licked his lips. " if you want to do this again captain. You need only ask", he said caressing my face softly before grabbed the box with ease. He set it down and left; leaving me hot and bothered. After I gathered myself, I eyeing my sword and then the box of rags. It was easy to know which one I picked.

Harry's POV

I cant believe what just happened.
Uma-my sea queen, my captain- just moaned under my touch. She lost herself in me for a magical moment and I walked away like an idiot!! I kicked the sand in frustration at how ignorant I was to leave her in a state of desire. To tend to herself and me to mine. I didn't have to look down to know that my member was standing up at attention. I need to go back. Right now but I was already very far from the Chip shop. The moon was full and high in the sky. It was probably passed 9 with my fight with the sand an angry yell stopped my advances. " Harrison James Hook!", I heard my Captain yell. This was indeed something serious because she never calls me by my full name. As she got closer, I could clearly see her sword in her hand. I took out my own sword in case of an ambush or an attack from someone but I never expected it to be from her. It was so unexpected that I fell onto the sand and became unarmed with a sword at my throat. I said nothing as I knew that I was at a disadvantage and couldn't get up as she straddled me. My eyes locked with hers and I saw the desire within her. Without hesitation, she kissed me with hunger as if she hadn't eaten in a week. I could only respond carefully as her sword was still at my throat. " Listen well, Hook! I am Captain and you are my first mate. Don't you dare..", as much as I loved letting her have her way with me. Yeah, not tonight. I reached for my belt and grabbed my hook. In a blink of an eyes, I disarmed her and hooked her to the sand. Her eyes widened as the cold metal of my hook touched her skin. " I will not! I am the son of James Hook! I wasn't born to follow you or anyone else!", I said in playful anger but the fear in her eyes made me think. Have I gone too far?

Uma's POV

I was in shock. He hooked me! In all the years that I have know him; he had never hooked me until now and did he just threaten me? The saltwater kissed my skin as he kissed down my neck and pressed his body against me. I felt myself get wet at his touch as his fingers went up my thigh. He kissed down my body and gave me an excited look as he went to remove my... " Oh, no underwear love?", he said in a husky voice. He kissed down my thighs as my back rested against the mushy sand. I arched my back at the feeling of his tongue in my wet core. Each lick put me on edge and I begged him with my moans to not stop. Handfuls' of sand in my palm as he penetrated me for the first time. I felt my muscles tighten around him as he broke my barrier. His lips met mine to hide my moans as he moved his hips and thrusted deeper. " It's ok, love. It's ok", he whispered into my ear while supporting his weight on his hands. My hands went up and down his back as I spread my legs to him willingly to his wishes and allowed him to go even deeper within me. " Harry!", I whispered into his ear as I hit my climax. My teeth bit his shoulder and I knew it would leave a mark as he hissed in pain. " I'm close love", he said in a loud whisper and I mouthed my answer. OUT! He collapsed to the side and drained himself on the sand. I did not care for my status as Captain at the moment and knew that I couldn't find a better person to give my body to than to only son of Captain James Hook.

Hi everyone! Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter and get ready for an unexpected storm of events that will test Harry's loyalty. Find out in the next chapter. - Izzy