Chapter 5: The Girl

Uma POV

Harry sat beside me as I rested my head on his chest. The sound and smell of the sea brought comfort to me as well as the warmth from my first mate. He told me about his first few nights as he always came to the beach to see the Isle. Funny, I did the same thing from the other side. My fears were true. He had changed a lot but he was still the same loving person on the inside. It's much like when King Adam turned from beast to man. He looked different on the outside but on the inside he was still the same.

Our schooling wasn't until another month. So, I took it upon myself to explore this new land. Harry took us to the museum in which magical and dangerous items are kept under tight security. Our parents were shown as wax figures but very little artifacts were found from their story. We then passed the magic wond of FG. I was tempted to touch it but my hand was stopped by Harry. He said nothing but pulled me twords a mirror. The mirror began an swirl and I knew this was the magic mirror of the evil queen. " Go on. As it a question", I thought for a moment and to my luck. Both Harry and Gil went down to see another magic item. I waited until they were out of sight for me to ask my question, " Mirror on the wall. Who is the mysterious girl?". The mirror started to swirl and gave me the answer that I was seeking, " The girl that I see has a gentle soul. Hair golden as the sun but dark as a shadow and eyes green as scales of a Crocodile". That was all the mirror had to say about this mysterious girl. Sure, I could ask Harry but I didn't want him to think that I was jealous. So, I went over to the one person who might know who this girl is.

" Nothing?!", I said out loud as it was ridicules that there was no record of this person. " There is no record of the girl from last night. Ben checked everything...." , I went into my thoughts as my mind went spinning. " She not of Auradon. When was Harry first seen with her?", I questioned Evie. She didn't know but I still had some clues. Evie told me that Harry enjoyed going to the dance hall so there is where I went. Just as I predicted, he was there and she was too. He was observing the female dancers as they did spins. As I looked on undetected, Harry walked pasted the girl and they were engaged in a tight told when she bumped into him. It turned out to be intentional as they began to dance without music. Yet, they hummed a familiar toon before stopping. Harry lifted the girl onto a table and sat beside her as they began to slightly sing.

I was too far to hear but I knew for certain that Harry wasn't rapping as he typically does on the Isle. This went on for days as I wanted to catch her alone without Harry being around. I will admit that they dance beautifully together but I didn't like the way she touched him. Then, a voice got my attention," We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight. We can navigate the stars to bring us back home. In a place so far away. We'll be young, that's how we'll stay". Harry stood in the middle of the room as she spinned around him while singing. He took hold of her on the second round and dipped her while grazing her thigh with his hand. Their eyes connected as he spinned her around with ease. "Every wish is our command. When we find ourselves in Never...", her hand is on his chest as his face gets closer to her. Their foreheads touch before they push away and dance gracefully into a spin, " Neverland".

It has been a week of seeing them dance and I haven't gotten that much information. I don't mind Harry dancing but not with that attractive girl who can't get her hands off of him. Just as I was writing down notes in my notebook; a dog walks into my room. It was the same dog that ran passed us when we were on our day to dinner. I can't believe that I haven't seen her in the palace. She was beautiful with golden fur and very beautiful green eyes. So, soft and fluffy. " What's your name?", I asked the dog but as expected it didn't answer. I looked at it's collar and saw that this was the famous dog that I've heard so much about. Harry's fun loving little shadow of fluff. Yet if she was his shadow, why haven't I seen her lately. He might have trained her to stay in his room while he is gone. Zarina was a good girl as I continued my search. She laid beside me until sleep over took me.

A deep sleep overtook me. My dream took me to the ocean in which a deep fog covered the water. The out of nowhere, that girl approached me with her innocent smile. Her hair flowed in the wind as I got closer to her. " Stay away from Harry!", I yelled as I took hold of my sword. She crossed swords with me and blocked my hits. " I have only one request. Stop looking for me. I'm drawn to him and he's drawn to me. All due to a united destiny....". I woke up and felt that Zarina was sleeping beside me. I hardly dreamed and this would currently count as a nightmare.

Zarina left my room and went off to another part of the palace. I found my first mate in his room. " Uma! What are you doing here at this time?", he said as he opened the door upon hearing my knocks. The thunder struck and I found myself wrapped onto him. I didn't notice the rain as my dream had blinded me from paying attention. His arms wrapped around me in comfort, " It's alright, Uma. It's alright". His words soothed me as we cuddled while wrapped in a blanket. He chased my nightmares away much like back on the Isle. Yet, I felt unsettled as the girl basically threatened my relationship.

Uma really wants to find out who this mystery girl is. Have you figured it out? Anything can happen and hold on tight. You won't want to miss what happens next! - Izzy