Chapter 6: Neverland

Harry POV

Uma's birthday was coming up soon and I wanted to do something special for her. Something that she would never forget. Something that I could never do back on the Isle. Ben agreeded to keep Uma busy with extra assignments for the next incoming weeks. Gil and I made our way to the dance hall. " Keep a sharp eye", I said to Gil as I trusted him to keep watch while I spoke to my friend. The doors were opened which meant that she was here and soon enough my eyes met hers. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back, " Hey! Could you help me with something?". I asked with my charming smile and judging by her blush; it was a yes. " Yes! What do you have in mind?", my mind went on overdrive as I explained my plan. She agreed to help but I would need the help of others to make my vision a reality. Evie got my idea right away and started designing. When I wasn't in the dance hall. I was checking Evie's progress with my large order. She did it for free and told me about the blood moon; it would be on Uma's birthday which sounded perfect. For the most part, I was in dancing hall training the new dancers who were the children of my father's crew when he was in Neverland. They learned quickly as I created the choreography but the hard part was yet to come. We rehearsed many times a day but thanks to Uma's schooling, she didn't suspect a thing. I didn't have to go to school as the other VKs. I got payed to do choreography and was named the royal choreographer due to my national talent for dancing. It's not that crazy to imagine due to the fact that I've done crazier things in the past. Dance is more natural and more of a masterpiece that is yet to be created. The other individual who would help me is Dizzy who accepted my apology for what I did to her back on the Isle. Always taking whatever little money she had. I always took track of what I stole and returned to her $35.

Uma POV

Everyday, I would arrive extra tired. With no time to do anything fun as I was falling behind on assignments. The more I did, it never seemed to end. Gil seemed more at ease than me. Mostly because he did his work as soon as he got it. I on the otherhand waited until school was over. It also, didn't help that I would only see Harry at night but he would always be gone before sunrise. His new job kept us apart a lot but I couldn't blame him. I have been a little moody lately with all the work but to my surprise. He started coming into my room at night instead of me going into his. This must be his way of apologizing for abandoning me every morning. He would kiss me before he left but I missed having him with me. He knew that I loved him and I hope that his feelings weren't unchanged.

It was August 25th and today was Saturday. To my surprise, I felt a warm body at my side. I opened my eyes to see Harry sound asleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleeping state that I was tempted to give him a kiss. He couldn't say no to that as I was still his captain and it was also my birthday. Double my power over him. I kissed his soft lips softly and suddenly he started kissing back passionately. He tried to sit up but I pushed him back onto the mattress. " Down Hook", I said playfully as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes. He smiled at me and followed my command, " As you wish Captain". I got on top of him as he held me from my waist. I bent down and kissed his lips again. I felt his passion and I left that same sensation that I left when he kissed me back at my mother's shop. His fingers lightly grazing my thigh and I pressed more onto him, letting him know what I wanted. I wanted his eyes only on me. He moaned into my mouth and the sound just turned me on. I started kiss down his jawline as I was determined to remind him who calls the shots today. To claim him as my own as he claimed me back on the Isle.

His eyes looked at the clock which read 9am. He suddenly scrambling to his feet and lightly pushing me off of him in the process. " I'm late!", he yelled as he started putting on his shirt and styled his hair. I sat on my bed with a disappointed look as it was my special day. We always spend it together. Why would it be any different by crossing the border? He might have saw me from the mirror as he returned to me, " You know I want to but there is something I have to take care of first. Maybe later". His words were a soft whisper as he took my face in his hands. My eyes softened as he took upon me with love. His eyes never lied and I saw the sadness behind them but also something else, hope. He kissed me with passion as I wrapped my arms around him and promising to never let go. " Please... Don't Go", I whispered softly to him as we parted from the kiss. My eyes threatened to cry and I knew it wasn't fair of me to make him choose sides. For the first time in my life, I wished we hadn't left the Isle.