Sunset Daze

Jin Woo smiles as he steps further back from the queue leaving Jin Ah to wait on the line. He feels bad to leave her there, but... he'll choose to buy that chocolate drink his best friend wants anytime of the day than waiting on that line.

Now, he has time to check other things this festival offers and keeps a lookout for Chae Yoon. This festival is divided into three big areas; the arcade game and food beverage stalls scatter on both sides at the front, the rides at the back and a grand stage for live music is located at the center of street.

Now, now, where to start?

This is a big area to explore and to seek for a girl. Even if Chae Yoon is here, he doesn't know what Chae Yoon likes to do. And the most important thing, it is more likely that Chae Yoon rejects him than her agreeing to check out the festival together.

So, change of plan. He'll scout the places with Jin Ah, and find Chae Yoon at the school coming Monday. The festival will run until the end of the month, so there is still plenty of time.

But of course, if Jin Woo somehow finds Chae Yoon, he'll still ask the question. Or at least re-introduce himself to her. She doesn't know him aside from the fact that he is Min Tae Gu's half-brother.

Jin Woo figures the queue at the ferris wheel will be at least 30 minutes from now, so he'll buy that drink on the way back. He bumps into some of their friends from school when he circles around the arcade area.

Now that he is in the basketball team, there are more people recognizing him at school. Especially after that assist he gave his brother last night in the quarter final.

He didn't want to do it, to be honest, he wanted that final shot to be his. But Tae Gu's position was better and his shot line was clearer. So, with the team's best interest at heart, Jin Woo passed the ball to Tae Gu for another winning shot.

Tae Gu didn't gloat as usual but he saw him pointing his finger to where Jin Ah watched in the stand and Jin Woo had to roll his eyes. They were getting too much.

Jin Woo looks around the area and despite the glare he gave Jin Ah when she talked about his father, Jin Woo is, indeed, impressed. But never will he say that to anyone.

He plays some arcade games; he shoots some hoops – what else – and shoots a target of which the prize is Hello Kitty doll that Jin Ah probably likes, that girl is crazy about Hello Kitty. He grins as, finally on the fifth attempt, he successfully reaches the required score to get the doll.

Jin Woo looks at the time and realizes he's been gone for almost 30 minutes and he hasn't bought that drink he promised Jin Ah. He takes out his phone and groans upon seeing his phone is died.

"Shoot, Yoo Jin Woo, bad habit of not charging the phone before you go. Okay, just buy the drink then go back to the ride."

Jin Woo yelps as someone suddenly tapping him on the back and turns to find the pretty Chae Yoon standing there.

"I thought I saw you with your friend going for the wheel ride?"

***

"Min Tae Gu! Oh my god, are you okay?!" Jin Ah yells in shock as the boy sprawls on the floor of the wheel.

Tae Gu chuckles seeing Jin Ah's blushing face. Despite the obvious embarrassment, he's totally fine.

"Yeah, yeah. I never know you're this strong, Yoon Jin Ah."

"I... I'm sorry. You startled me!" The young girl scolds him still with pink flushing her face.

Tae Gu snorts. "Pfffttt, you're closing your eyes."