Sweet Dreams

"I've told you, stop calling me to the roof!" Jin Ah pouts as she opens the door to the roof. Tae Gu, already anticipating Jin Ah's reaction, only smirks.

"Stop pouting. It makes me want to do it just to make you mad."

Jin Ah does her signature eye rolls, much to Tae Gu liking. "Why do you call me here?"

"This week tutoring, like usual?" Jin Ah sighs. "You can just message me for this, Min Tae Gu."

"You see... the last time I messaged you, you didn't reply. Eleven messages and zero reply. I think it's better if I ask you directly. Just in case."

"I already said I was sorry for that! I even shared the corn dog."

"I bought the corn dog." Tae Gu reminds her.

"You promised me first. Anyway, can we skip this week's tutorial? I want to go to the festival."

Tae Gu is supposed to be happy that this week's session is adjourned, but he isn't. "But we have an upcoming test."

"That still next week. We have time." Jin Ah counters.

"We can do the tutoring on Saturday then you go to the festival on Sunday?" Tae Gu suggests, still trying to keep their schedule intact.

Jin Ah doesn't say anything and goes to the rail on the edge. "I promise Jin Woo we'll go on Saturday."

After the debacle they were in last week, Jin Ah feels she walks in a tightrope with Jin Woo. Wrong move and their friendship will definitely over this time. She needs to get back fully on his good grace, and saying no to his proposed time is not how she does it.

"Then we can do it on Sunday." Jin Ah glares at him.

"Are you really going to make me spend Sunday, I repeat, Sunday, with you?" Tae Gu laughs.

"What's so bad about it? Now that Yoo Jin Woo knows about your gig, we can do it someplace closer. Or... as you promised, we can do it on that cafe across the city library."

"I didn't promise you anything. Don't push it, Min Tae Gu." Jin Ah maintains her glare. "Then you pick. Give me something. Pick the schedule or pick the place." Tae Gu offers her.

Honestly, he's right. Tutoring him is not that bad. Min Tae Gu is bright so she usually only need one time to explain him something. Spending time with him... well, it's not that bad, lately. But on Sunday?

Does she have a choice? If she picks the place, Tae Gu will pick Sunday. If she picks the schedule, he'll definitely pick that cafe. There's no good choice for her.

"If I pick the schedule, can you do it on school night?" Jin Ah asks.

"After basketball practice?" Jin Ah nods. It's probably the better option for her. She will still have her Sunday and he'll get his session.

For Min Tae Gu, he doesn't have any particular preference as long as he gets his session. Or as long as he gets to spend time with Jin Ah.

What?

Tae Gu scratches his head as the thought of spending time with his tutor passes through his mind. Ever since his impulsive act on making sure she was okay, the thought of Yoon Jin Ah stuck on his mind.

He didn't know munching on corn dog could take almost an hour and he ended up escorting Jin Ah home that night.

Thought of his fight with Jin Woo, his break up with Chae Yoon were nowhere to be found. Between talking and teasing, that night totally salvaged his not-so-good day.

Tae Gu clears his throat. He needs to stop this thought. "So you pick the schedule? I pick the place?"

Jin Ah scrunches her nose adorably while looks at him. And Tae Gu can't stop the smile forming in his face seeing her like that. Then he schools his expression again upon realizing he is - again - thinking about Yoon Jin Ah more than he should.